Thread: Dungeon Keeper Tees?

Default Dungeon Keeper Tees?

Hey everyone. I am a die-hard dungeon keeper fan and was thinking of starting up a few teespring campaigns that focused on Dungeon Keeper.

Is that something that would interest you?

Here is one of my campaigns - let me know what you think. Thanks really enjoy the group.

Default Re: Dungeon Keeper Tees?

That's pretty cool. I would definitely buy a T-shirt with DK2 mentor quotes on them.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

I have a few more ideas that I am working on but here is this shirt. http://teespring.com/Dungeonkeeper - Check it out thanks.

The player constructs and manages a dungeon, recruiting and catering for minions to run it and defend it from enemy invaders. The primary method of control is the hand, used to pick up creatures and objects in the dungeon, carry them around, and drop them. The hand allows the player to 'slap' creatures and objects, and interact with them. Dungeon Keeper's gameplay exemplifies a dark sense of humour.
    The Dungeon Heart represents the Keeper's link to the world. If it is destroyed, the player loses. Along with the heart, the player begins with a small number of imps, the generic work force for dungeon activities: they dig tunnels into the surrounding soil, capture enemy rooms and Portals, mine gold and gems, set traps, and even attack when desperate or threatened. Imps are obtained by using the Create Imp spell.Slapping creatures forces them to work faster temporarily, but removes some of their health and happiness.Gold is obtained primarily by digging Gold Seams, and Gem Seams provide an unlimited supply, though take longer to accumulate. Gold is used to build rooms, cast spells, and train creatures. To order the imps to dig a tile, the player need flag the tile.