Thread: Reaper Trap

Default Reaper Trap

Name: Reaper Trap
    Appearance: On first look it looks similair to a boulder, albeit smaller and made out of metal.
    Does: When triggered, blades appear out of the trap and then duplicates itself a few times, and then those duplicates head off in random directions all with whirling blades that will damage most anything (including your own creatures) in its path. Because it moves, it has the ability to damage doors, and will destroys them if sufficiently damaged. Higher leveled doors will take far more hits to be destroyed.

Because of the random pattern, and you cannot control it once triggered, this trap is best deployed in a special ''trap room'' designed for it.
    Uses: Only once
    Last edited by Duke Ragereaver; October 20th, 2010 at 06:43. Reason: Improving

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Reaper Trap

This sounds like an offensive Trap. Boulder Trap I used offensively as well (The only time I ever used it defensive is with special usage as I didn't want to lose anything) so fitting for it to be similar to the Boulder Trap at appearance if I read that correctly.

I wouldn't dare put it in my own dungeon for the sake of my own belongings, don't care about my enemy though...

Me: Hey man, how's it going!
    Enemy: Uhh... fine?
    Me: Cool! I got you a present, let's be freinds.
    Enemy: Ah sweet! Thanks dude! *Places Reaper Trap near Dungeon Heart*
    Me: Ohh, can I bring visitors to your dungeon?
    Enemy: Sure sure!
    Me: *Sends to Dungeon Heart*
    : *Sets off Reaper Trap, killed*
    Me: Heh heh heh... *Watches Enemy die and bleed*

That would be sweet... I need to try that sometime, lolz.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Default Re: Reaper Trap

This sounds like an offensive Trap. Boulder Trap I used offensively as well (The only time I ever used it defensive is with special usage as I didn't want to lose anything) so fitting for it to be similar to the Boulder Trap at appearance if I read that correctly.

I wouldn't dare put it in my own dungeon for the sake of my own belongings, don't care about my enemy though...
    This is somewhat of an offensive Trap, it's strength lies it cannot be destroyed by normal means, however, it's drawback is you cannot control it once triggered but this weakness can be somewhat controlled like putting it in special ''Trap Rooms'' like a 3x3 or larger. The larger, the better, because you want maximum effect in that room and don't want any of the dupplicates bounce in the corridor that leads to your dungeon. What about giving each dupplicate a maximum of 5 hits before it's destroyed, excluding wall bounces?

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!