PDA

View Full Version : just wondering.

opjohnaexe
May 8th, 2010, 11:29
Have any of you actually completed ancient keeper campaign 1?

I have personally never gotten past it, tried and failed countlessly, and can't seem to figure out how to do it xD, well I've done the next 4-5 due to a bug where because I completed a level in free play while I was working on ancient keeper, for some reason it counted as beating the level and I was like: Yay! But still I wonder how I can do it properly ^.^

If thou hast knowledge then please do reply.

Krizzie
May 8th, 2010, 22:29
Yep, it's not that hard if you know the "hickups" of the game.

The Post Ancient maps I haven't completed yet, but it's more of a "it just takes to damn long" than "I don't get this shit" for me.

Most of the maps are pretty easy if you know what to do, but they just take hours to complete. Biggest downside of the Ancient maps imo.

opjohnaexe
May 9th, 2010, 00:23
Hehe well I just can't see how to beat 40 level 10 archers with one level 10 warlock O.o .... tried using Disease spell, but they didn't go down in hp quickly enough :s

Thanks anyhow ^.^

DragonsLover
May 9th, 2010, 00:27
Hint : The Guard Post is the key. It's all a matter of height. ;)

opjohnaexe
May 9th, 2010, 00:33
Lol completely forgot that one O.O xD not even that I havn't used it before.... just havn't ever thought of it in that level xD

But thank you so very much ^^

Mistressmaster
May 9th, 2010, 18:05
I completed it a while ago, after a lot of stress with some levels:confused:
But there are some levels in the post-ancient keeper I just honestly can't wrap my head around, like 'dig'.