PDA

View Full Version : Chatbox has been disabled

dotted
May 15th, 2010, 15:19
Since certain people are unable to use the chatbox properly i have disabled it.

I will give these certain people another chance if they PM me saying that they understand that I wont tolerate flaming in the chatbox and that they will refrain from doing so in the future.

Mothrayas
May 15th, 2010, 15:20
What's the case in point?

In the last moderately offensive post I made, I was satirizing myself.

Metal Gear Rex
May 15th, 2010, 15:22
Since certain people are unable to use the chatbox properly i have disabled it.

I will give these certain people another chance if they PM me saying that they understand that I wont tolerate flaming in the chatbox and that they will refrain from doing so in the future.

If you were referring to the message I think you were, he was referring to the fact that I betray those of whom I am allied with in DK2 then claim a solo victory. THAT is what the message was referring too.

Nothing offensive at all... in fact there hasn't been any offensive messages in the chatbox since you last disabled it.

dotted
May 15th, 2010, 15:26
yes, and by now i can guess you want to play a game of the-DK-game-I-hate-a-lot with the biggest asshole in (dk2)-gaming you can find?
Normally this wouldnt bother me much, but you already had been warned once earlier

Mothrayas
May 15th, 2010, 15:28
Yes, I satirized myself there. What's the problem with that? Satirizing would only be a problem if it actually offends someone, which this doesn't.

dotted
May 15th, 2010, 15:31
Yes, I satirized myself there. What's the problem with that? Satirizing would only be a problem if it actually offends someone, which this doesn't.
That was some poor wording then.

Metal Gear Rex
May 15th, 2010, 15:32
Normally this wouldnt bother me much, but you already had been warned once earlier

Yes that message was a tease like how I do. I understand it fully well, as I mentioned before what he was referring to. We weren't even arguing at all, we were getting ready to possibly set up a game so we could play. Nothing wrong with that now is there?

Although due to this being quite unpleasent news to myself, and most likely Mothrayas as well, this game probably won't happen.

I wasn't offended was I? In fact if you had seen the response I was readying before you closed down the chat box you would see no fight nor arguement would have taken place.

It was a false alarm.

dotted
May 15th, 2010, 15:36
The chatbox is back, you really ought to be careful however as i said you have already been warned once before.

Mothrayas
May 15th, 2010, 15:42
That was some poor wording then.

Yes that message was a tease like how I do. I understand it fully well, as I mentioned before what he was referring to. We weren't even arguing at all, we were getting ready to possibly set up a game so we could play. Nothing wrong with that now is there?

Although due to this being quite unpleasent news to myself, and most likely Mothrayas as well, this game probably won't happen.

I wasn't offended was I? In fact if you had seen the response I was readying before you closed down the chat box you would see no fight nor arguement would have taken place.

It was a false alarm.

http://forum.keeperklan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=344&stc=1&d=1273934425

I don't see how there's any poor wording that made it seem like it was directed at MGR. Like I just said twice, this was directed to myself.

dotted
May 15th, 2010, 15:46
http://forum.keeperklan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=344&stc=1&d=1273934425

I don't see how there's any poor wording that made it seem like it was directed at MGR. Like I just said twice, this was directed to myself.

Heh even MGR misunderstood you then, if that doesn't make it poor wording i dont know what does.

Metal Gear Rex
May 15th, 2010, 15:47
Heh even MGR misunderstood you then, if that doesn't make it poor wording i dont know what does.

I wouldn't have if I had read it slower... the chat box goes by too fast! >_>

EDIT:
Might be best to lock this thread as it has served its short short purpose and to prevent further messages/spam and what not.