PDA

View Full Version : DK 2 Stun?

MeinCookie
May 24th, 2010, 14:09
I know a lot of people didn't like stun in DK 2, and I'm here wondering if anybody has actually tried making a map without? I was working in the editor when I came across Creature Stun Time in Level Variables. Has anyone ever tried removing/lowering it to 0 on their maps?

Metal Gear Rex
May 24th, 2010, 22:18
I know a lot of people didn't like stun in DK 2, and I'm here wondering if anybody has actually tried making a map without? I was working in the editor when I came across Creature Stun Time in Level Variables. Has anyone ever tried removing/lowering it to 0 on their maps?

No but I know the Elite Skeleton has no stun.

DragonsLover
May 25th, 2010, 01:16
This is because Bane has 0 too for the stun duration time. So yeah, you can avoid the stun by setting this variable's value to 0.

But afaik, I don't know anybody that tried it. This is because it was something implemented that added to the strategy of the game and changing it would change the game play.

Metal Gear Rex
May 25th, 2010, 01:37
But afaik, I don't know anybody that tried it. This is because it was something implemented that added to the strategy of the game and changing it would change the game play.

Imagine Black Knights and Bile Demons with that! :eek: