PDA

View Full Version : Keeper of Riddles

Duke Ragereaver
May 30th, 2010, 22:25
It's simple how this game works, I start with a riddle and the person who answers it correctly makes up a new riddle and the cycle restarts. Try to keep the answer generally short and simple. Also, try to guess instead of looking on the web!

My riddle:

I'd neither a guest nor a trespasser be; in this place I belong, that belongs also to me. Of what do I speak?

A New Room
November 18th, 2010, 20:06
Home (Dragon Age Ftw :D)

My Riddle:
There was this awful story in the local paper awhile ago: A father and son were driving back from a fishing trip. Somehow the father became distracted as they went across a railway crossing and the car was hit on the drivers side by and on coming train. The man was killed instantly, but the boy was barely alive and was rushed to the hospital, where he was preped for major surgery. The surgeon arrived, but stopped suddenly upon seeing the child face. "I'm sorry I can't perform surgery on this boy, he is my son"

What relation is the surgeon to the boy?

Searingflame2
December 13th, 2010, 07:56
I'm going to have to say father for one of 3 reasons

A) It is a grandfather-father-son kind of thing
B) It just says 'a father' which is vague and maybe it is a family friend or something
C) Religious son (i.e. attends the church he's a pastor at).

A New Room
December 13th, 2010, 14:24
I'm going to have to say father for one of 3 reasons

A) It is a grandfather-father-son kind of thing
B) It just says 'a father' which is vague and maybe it is a family friend or something
C) Religious son (i.e. attends the church he's a pastor at).

Nope, it is way simpler than that ;)

Mothrayas
December 13th, 2010, 16:28
It's the mother, durr.

A New Room
December 13th, 2010, 17:21
Yeap, you got it right :D