PDA

View Full Version : What Browser are you using?

dk2player
June 1st, 2010, 00:31
I wanna know, what internet browser do you use to view keeperklan everyday. Check all that apply

dreamer41
September 14th, 2010, 11:44
I use Google Chrome... Because its really fast... And better than Fire fox.!

KageFang
September 14th, 2010, 12:49
I use Google Chrome... Because its really fast... And better than Fire fox.!

have to agree with you there

TheJohn11313
September 15th, 2010, 06:49
I think they're just as good. Google Chrome is faster than Firefox, however firefox has much much more add-ons than google chrome. Opera is faster than both with it's latest version, but it's mor ememory intensive than both. Internet Explorer ws made "better" with IE8, but it's still crap. I prefer loads of add-ons, and many of my favourites aren't available on Chrome so I always use Firefox.

Searingflame2
September 17th, 2010, 13:04
Converted to firefox a couple hours ago.
Its god-damned infinitely better than IE...

Kiyoitsukikage
September 17th, 2010, 16:41
I think Firefox is better, but I use IE. My brother has claimed Firefox and has all his junk on there.

Necror
September 17th, 2010, 17:37
I use Opera the fastest browser there is.

Metal Gear Rex
September 17th, 2010, 18:10
Converted to firefox a couple hours ago.
Its god-damned infinitely better than IE...

Psh. FIREFOX FANBOYS! D:<

*Throws a rock at Searing but epically misses and hits a Monkey who falls on top of a Horse who runs wild and then causes a massive rampage of apes*

Don't leave me here with the other IE users ;_;

Evi
September 17th, 2010, 21:32
I used to use IE, until my Internet was bombarded by alot of viruses. I had to switch over to Google Chrome. I have to say, it's pretty good. Way better than IE.

Aisikle
October 31st, 2010, 10:31
I'm not surprised with the amount of Firefox users. It's become bigger than IE. There was a brief period when I used to use it, where it crashed because of my 64bit OS. So I switched to Chrome and haven't looked back since.

dk2player
October 31st, 2010, 14:02
i just relised, i never said what i use.

I used to use google chrome.... But now it won't connect to anything, so i had to use firefox... And i use opra on my phone...does that count?

geforceman
November 18th, 2010, 10:54
I use Firefox 3.Better security, faster browsing, less junk blocking screen space, and plenty of free add-ons.

JaCkSmItH
February 6th, 2012, 04:47
However firefox has much much more add-ons than google chrome. Opera is faster than both with it's latest version, but it's mor ememory intensive than both. Internet Explorer ws made "better" with IE8, but it's still crap. I prefer loads of add-ons, and many of my favourites aren't available on Chrome so I always use Firefox.

DragonsLover
February 7th, 2012, 18:46
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and probably always will. I've always been satisfied with that browser and I sticked to it since.

Mothrayas
February 7th, 2012, 18:57
I used to use Firefox, but then I took an arrow in the knee I found it was getting slow and became waaay too much of a RAM hog, so then I switched to Chrome instead. Worked much better for me so far.

Skarok
February 7th, 2012, 19:01
I used to use Firefox, but then I took an arrow in the knee

I swear, everyone who continues with that overused joke should get an arrow in his knee for real. >:(

For me it's also Firefox. Used it for years and I don't like changes in general, so if they don't mess something up really, I'll stick with it.

ViolaMartinez
May 5th, 2012, 11:34
I'm using Mozilla Firefox at home and as I can see from the poll, I'm among the majority.
I use Google Chrome at work and actually I like them both.

MaxHayman
May 6th, 2012, 21:26
Firefox here :P Also firefox is ment to be faster if u use the new beta release

jessicalennita
July 21st, 2012, 13:59
Well i always prefer mozilla firefox as it is the best browser from the past few years and been working efficiently. It is fast enough and also i use google chrome sometimes as it is the latest browser which often performs well with fast browsing.

Serbiantroll
September 10th, 2013, 21:22
Best browser.
Google chrome
:)