PDA

View Full Version : Theme R srs bznz

dotted
June 2nd, 2010, 22:17
I'm having a great deal of difficulty porting the old theme to the new forum software, mainly because the new theme system so so damn flexible it takes a lifetime just to figure out what goes where, and when I've done that i need to figure out what color should be used.

So in an effort to have me do less work (or less thinking at the very least), i will make the theme design process public.
Now for this to work without a lot of noise, you are only allowed to reply suggesting a change, that means you have to suggest a replacement color or your post will be deleted - i don't want to see any "please change the white to something else".

To change the theme use the dropdpwn box at the bottom of the forum.

TheJohn11313
July 5th, 2010, 20:20
Well, I liked the "Keeper Klan Default Style" which we had for a while, but it vanished for some reason. Could we have that back? It really fit Dungeon Keeper best and the colours went well.

A New Room
July 5th, 2010, 20:49
I started working on a sort of mock up of theme for the forum sometime ago, just have had other projects that needed to be finished first.

I now have some time to spare so I'll try and get that finished soon :)

Monsterbaby
July 14th, 2010, 09:42
I miss the old forum. You can't see half the text due to bad coloring.

Hapuga
July 14th, 2010, 12:38
Dotted, to be sincere, my favorite was the "old" old forum. I somehow liked the background/font color mix more. and the forum picture at the top of the page was great...

dotted
July 14th, 2010, 17:21
Dotted, to be sincere, my favorite was the "old" old forum. I somehow liked the background/font color mix more. and the forum picture at the top of the page was great...

I thought that the "Old skool" name was sort of a hint what im going for here. Hell I'm even using the same color codes.

Hapuga
July 14th, 2010, 20:59
Well... somehow I missed that feeling =) Try harder! *whip slash* :D

dotted
July 14th, 2010, 21:34
Well... somehow I missed that feeling =) Try harder! *whip slash* :D

Try fixed width