PDA

View Full Version : DK trainers...

Jessen
September 4th, 2009, 04:34
its been a long time since i looked at Dungeon Keeper 1...i remember there were a couple of trainers that gave unlimited gold, all rooms, spells, and doors/traps...i just wish we could find a way to adapt them from a windows 95 trainer to a new day trainer type

dotted
September 4th, 2009, 08:11
Doesnt the Win95 trainer work?

Jessen
September 5th, 2009, 20:18
it doesnt work for the newer OS systems as far as i'm aware, i've tried that kind of trainer with a few other games and they've never picked up that the game is running

nebster
September 5th, 2009, 22:03
it doesnt work for the newer OS systems as far as i'm aware, i've tried that kind of trainer with a few other games and they've never picked up that the game is running

What kind of trainers were you looking for?

Jessen
September 5th, 2009, 22:09
like i said, unlimited gold, all spells...rooms, and doors/traps, theres a few out there but i dont know if they will work on a system like vista or anything

nebster
September 5th, 2009, 22:27
like i said, unlimited gold, all spells...rooms, and doors/traps, theres a few out there but i dont know if they will work on a system like vista or anything

Sorry, forgot you mentioned them.

If you use a cheat engine of some kind, here's for unlimited gold:
4 bytes stored at 0072B956
4 bytes stored at 00735E20

set to the values you want. It's stored as an integer

mefistotelis
September 6th, 2009, 03:58
http://keeper.lubie.org/html/dk1_tools_other.php#saveedit

Also, there are build-in cheats in KeeperFX (but I won't tell you how to get to them :P)

Jessen
September 10th, 2009, 10:05
if keeperFX has them, but they are hidden, then i'm never going to find them...i always stunk when it came to hide and seek

nebster
September 10th, 2009, 19:07
if keeperFX has them, but they are hidden, then i'm never going to find them...i always stunk when it came to hide and seek

lol, cheat, look at the source. Search for cheats or something :P

Jessen
September 10th, 2009, 19:22
you might as well put sunglasses on me and slap on a sign that says 'blind' because i'm still looking, and i'm not seeing where they are

Krizzie
September 10th, 2009, 20:24
"ctrl + plus " speeds up training by a lot. But at your own risk. ;)

Jessen
September 10th, 2009, 20:27
that may be good, but i'm also looking for the other ones too, altho it looks like its going to take a while.

nebster
September 10th, 2009, 20:43
By the source it looks like you need to use the alex command parameter then use numpad enter in-game. I'm probably wrong but hey, it may work

dragonfist
November 16th, 2009, 00:41
here is a trainer
http://www.mediafire.com/?mztoh3xuvqm
It's from a CD from the 1990's. I tried it back than, and you can get as many traps and doors as want, I think Gold is also available.

I only tested it once, because I find cheating very boring.

Metal Gear Rex
November 16th, 2009, 01:10
Nice. I want to use this for levels like Mirthshire. That way I build this huge trap fortress that I normally don't have time for! Then the Heroes invade... >:-)