PDA

View Full Version : Bug 0.37a - Hellhound not moving and Swipe freeing crash

chainer
June 13th, 2010, 08:44
First I want to say thanks for KeeperFX. Mefistotelis I really appreciate your hard work. I played the first level of the Evil Keeper Campaign. I noticed some small things, one was the the behaviour of the hellhound. The creature was just standing still when I didn't assign him some tasks. I've put it somewhere, it didn't move, although it was hungry. Then I put it into the hatchery it ate and wasn't still moving. Only when I threw it in battle, it moved.
When I won the level and pressed space the game crashed.
I'm on Windows 7. Here are the last lines of the Debug Version. I could also upload the savegame.
--------------
Sync: gui_button_release_inputs: Starting
Sync: input_gameplay_tooltips: Starting
Sync: get_gui_inputs: Finished
Sync: get_inputs: Getting inputs for view 1
Sync: get_packet_control_mouse_clicks: Starting
Sync: input: Finished
Sync: update: Starting for turn 41765
Sync: update_light_render_area: Starting
Sync: process_packets: Starting
Sync: process_players_packet: Processing player 0 packet of type 5.
Sync: process_players_global_packet_action: Starting
Sync: free_swipe_graphic: Starting
LbDataFree: freeing "data\swpe25.dat"...

mefistotelis
June 13th, 2010, 21:37
Welcome to Keeper Klan!

Thanks for reporting; try this version:
http://keeper.lubie.org/tools/keeperfx_ccp_0_37b_experimental.7z
I tried to fix the crash at end of map - let me know if it worked; post the LOG again if it didn't.

As about hellhound - I will try to re-create the problem; if this won't work I will need your saved game.

chainer
June 14th, 2010, 19:50
Thanks for the quick fix. It worked, but I found the next bug. If you do a standard attack with a dark mistress for example while in possession mode the game crashes. The same is with a demon spawn. When I use a bile demon it doesn't crash. Could there be a problem with a certain attack animation?:confused:
---------------

mefistotelis
June 14th, 2010, 22:59
Yes, the experimental version tries to load some nonexisting files; I fixed that too; will release v0.37b in a few days.

I've noticed some graphics error with dead bodies of creatures - if someone knows when it happens, let me know.