PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Keeper glitch and reconnect itself in multiplayer

veronhurde
June 20th, 2010, 01:57
Hey guys, I be playing Dungeon Keeper with my brother and every time we choose a level or play the game together; later on the game start resyncing it or later on it sometimes get a glitch. Can somebody help me please? Thank You.

Mothrayas
June 20th, 2010, 11:19
Could you describe the glitch you're speaking of, and what exactly do you mean by 'resynching' (did you mean desynching?) and reconnecting (disconnecting?)?

veronhurde
June 20th, 2010, 11:25
Could you describe the glitch you're speaking of, and what exactly do you mean by 'resynching' (did you mean desynching?) and reconnecting (disconnecting?)?

The game speed freeze for a while sometimes then go back to normal, or sometimes the game speed freeze itself at permanent state. Meaning that I have to restart the PC to play the game again. If your PC is hot or you play the game for a while it start 'resyncing' itself for 2 mins. I need help keeping the game from freezing itself.

mefistotelis
June 20th, 2010, 15:05
Make sure you have EXACTLY same versions of the game, same levels and same configuration files.

You could also try disconnecting everything else from the network and disabling all network services, making DK the only program which uses network interface.

If this won't help, then you probably won't be able to solve that.