PDA

View Full Version : Objectives Screen Crashes

Yosharian
July 3rd, 2010, 07:49
Running DK2 1.73, SafeDisc protection removed.

When I click on the objectives menu (the 'O' button on the toolbar ingame) , the game crashes. Any solution to this?

Edit: switching to 800x600 fixes this problem, a little annoying though as I'd like to use the superior resolution.. anyone know how to get around this in 1024x768?

Metal Gear Rex
July 3rd, 2010, 09:30
Edit: switching to 800x600 fixes this problem, a little annoying though as I'd like to use the superior resolution.. anyone know how to get around this in 1024x768?

Not really but you should be happy to get it running to begin with. If it runs fine with no crashes I wouldn't suggest playing around with settings or that just might screw it up.

DragonsLover
July 6th, 2010, 21:32
I'm wondering if the "StippleAlpha" option in the Registry would be for something... Try disabling it.

To do so, run "Run...", enter regedit in the bar and press enter. Then, go to this address:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER >>> Software >>> Bullfrog Productions Ltd >>> Dungeon Keeper II >>> Configuration >>> Video

Locate "StippleAlpha", double-click on it and change 1 to 0.

Try also to run the game using command lines as I explained in my post (http://www.keeperklan.com/threads/654-PLEASE-READ-THIS-TOPIC-BEFORE-POSTING).