PDA

View Full Version : Tunneller Smoking Bug - Temporary Fix

Metal Gear Rex
July 4th, 2010, 13:03
I'm sure you're all aware of the Tunneller having the same AI as the Imp. There's a bug where he turns into a Hell Hound, because he's trying to "smoke" like the Imp but doesn't have the animation. Well I think I found a temporary fix until Mefisto changes the AI to a normal creature (If he plans to)

Thanks to the animations being changable in the new 0.37 version, I decided to do a little test on the Tunneller. I changed his smoking animation to 352, which is also his resting animation (Sleeping). It worked completely, the Tunneller takes a rest and regains health (Like the Imp) and then he continued to go back to work.

Don't believe me? Try it out for yourselves.

Mefisto, I think in your next release you should include this as a temporary fix to this Tunneller problem.

mefistotelis
July 5th, 2010, 12:32
Yeah, turning it into sleep is a good idea; I don't think we'll have smoking tunneller gfx any time soon.

Endrix
October 31st, 2010, 08:43
I thought at the beginning of the tunnel has a transformation capacity. would also be coool and would suit him. So he is in every creature for 30 seconds. can turn out avatar. but is certainly possible non-