PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Editor exe for editing official levels

Hapuga
July 6th, 2010, 11:11
Here's something for you to cheer on. This is a cracked Editor for editing official levels and maps. Open a level, edit, save. Copy the original (Mapname.kwd) to the "maps" folder from backup for perfect compatibility with all DK versions. You're done. this is a cracked "pro" version, because it has the most functions and is the most stable and reliable.

Metal Gear Rex
July 6th, 2010, 12:46
Here's something for you to cheer on. This is a cracked Editor for editing official levels and maps. Open a level, edit, save. Copy the original (Mapname.kwd) to the "maps" folder from backup for perfect compatibility with all DK versions. You're done. this is a cracked "pro" version, because it has the most functions and is the most stable and reliable.

Cool but using the RC version you can easily edit original levels. Or did want to make something "all in one"? :P

Hapuga
July 6th, 2010, 13:05
Yeah, I was hoping to move to "pro" version wiothout the need to switch again. I'm now thinking on how to get the lair and hatchery to work. If I will get them working, we will have 1 nice and stable editor.

Metal Gear Rex
July 6th, 2010, 14:40
Yeah, I was hoping to move to "pro" version wiothout the need to switch again. I'm now thinking on how to get the lair and hatchery to work. If I will get them working, we will have 1 nice and stable editor.

Hmm, perhaps after that you could minimize crashing a bit. When someone tries to do something like change text or some feature that isn't supported, it crahses. Perhaps you just make it display a message that would inform the user that feature isn't yet supported, and ignore it. (Instead of trying to access those functions and thus crashing)