PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Section ?

agustins69
July 7th, 2010, 17:31
I see that it has separated for Frenchman, Russian etc but I do not see paragraph for the Spanish..
There are many people interested in dungeon keeper that him like to take part, but the forum lacks a section for speakers in Spanish if you ready to open someone I can to bring people of my language to the project

From already thank you very much

sorry for mi english

Duke Ragereaver
July 7th, 2010, 17:56
To me, you happen to be the very first Spanish (or Spanish speaking) person that I encountered during my years in KK. :p

I see that it has separated for Frenchman, Russian etc but I do not see paragraph for the Spanish..

The ''French section'' is actually a whole seperate forum for it's respective community and the Russian sector is currently not being used much. Unless there is a very populair demand to it, a whole new forum section will only prove counterproductive IMO.

agustins69
July 7th, 2010, 18:09
Ok, I deal it is possible that you have reason, I appear call agustin and am Argentine, live practically in the end of the world jaja
Always I like dungeon keeper and any thing in the one that could help like work

Henry Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:07
i could translate it in french the actual one not a separete site but aniway er hi

Duende Maligno
August 16th, 2010, 21:07
I am other spanish! :P

Giovanni Guarino
September 3rd, 2010, 23:14
Me too :)

kamikan
October 22nd, 2010, 14:43
another argentine here, we have a litte spanish talking forum but not very organized, would be great if you make a spanish talking subforum so we make all come here :O

Rolo
November 24th, 2010, 01:37
Another spanish here!

dotted
November 24th, 2010, 07:54
The problem is that if we were to create a spanish section, i fear it would get annoying having spanish and english mixed together.

And even if we were to create a spanish section on a test basis, how should he handle it if it were to fail? Alot of threads could be lost due to that.

I will try and see what options there are, but i wont promise anything.