PDA

View Full Version : Hint Hint

Hapuga
September 6th, 2009, 11:37
Look what I found. Read this guys =)

http://pcgtw.retro-net.de/index.php?id=games:keeper3

dotted
September 6th, 2009, 12:23
Sorry have already read it sometime ago, and is the reason wgy im personally happy that DK3 got cancelled.

Duke Ragereaver
September 6th, 2009, 12:25
Ah, it has been a while since I read that article again. After long thinking, I'm not really sure if I should be angry at EA for cancelling it, or be in fact thankful. The ideas they wrote down were simply things taken from other RTS games and let's not kid ourselves... terrible, the DK games are simply unique, thanking by it's gameplay and originality.

I can only hope the WftO Team can make something good.

dotted
September 6th, 2009, 12:30
Ah, it has been a while since I read that article again. After long thinking, I'm not really sure if I should be angry at EA for cancelling it, or be in fact thankful. The ideas they wrote down were simply things taken from other RTS games and let's not kid ourselves... terrible, the DK games are simply unique, thanking by it's gameplay and originality.

I can only hope the WftO Team can make something good.

You can be angry at EA for wanting the game to be more accessible, which leads to the RTS like game. But be thankful to J.K. Rowling for crearing the Harry Potter series which resulted in DK3 getting cancelled.

Duke Ragereaver
September 6th, 2009, 12:32
You can be angry at EA for wanting the game to be more accessible, which leads to the RTS like game. But be thankful to J.K. Rowling for crearing the Harry Potter series which resulted in DK3 getting cancelled.

From a certain perspective, it's more or less a lose-lose situation. :mad:

dk2player
September 6th, 2009, 17:02
our ideas are better, some of them anyway.

Still I'm not happy at EA. I'm sure bullfrog would've gotten it right by DK5 :p

Dark_Omega MK2
September 10th, 2009, 23:40
the ideas for DK3 sounded more Populous-like... it would be nice if it had the option to make an "Overworld" or "Underworld" levels... after all i suppose there r still keepers underground trying to take control and heroes trying to "restablish order"...

The game is cancelled anyway...
and worse, will be made into a MMORPG by some random company... like if we hadnt many of those games...
and EVEN worse, it will be only available in china...

dotted
September 11th, 2009, 12:46
you complain about not being able to play a game which genre you think we have too many of. lol

Dark_Omega MK2
September 11th, 2009, 19:07
you complain about not being able to play a game which genre you think we have too many of. lol

touche D8

MaxHayman
September 12th, 2009, 22:41
I got in contact with that guy a couple of years ago and he said all they had done is abit of concept work and nothing else had been done.