PDA

View Full Version : What can a Tablet do? Before & After Pics

Blutonium
August 27th, 2010, 21:43
Ok, firstly, I have to admit that I was NOT done with the hellhound model - And I'm still not done with it, trust me when I say this is just the start.

What I can say, however, Is that I only spent a few minutes with the model to get it where it is now - probably in half the time it took me for the first part! :)

Please Note, also, that I have barely even used my new Wacom - I'm still getting used to it, it's still pretty weird but I KNOW that once it becomes second nature to me like a mouse, Development is gonna get waaaaaaaaaaay faster, easier, and i'll be pushing out even better looking Models, with Higher Quality Details.

So, here's a small preview of the difference Before and After a Wacom Tablet.

http://i37.tinypic.com/25jl2tu.jpg

Only 3 months then i'm Done with my crappy Job and I can Freelance again, and get to work on the Keeper Klan Models every Week! :)

kyle
August 27th, 2010, 22:01
Incredible, looks like far more detail is coming our way.

Kiyoitsukikage
August 28th, 2010, 00:50
Holy cr-

Now, that IS epic!

I can't wait to see some more models - they look superb. :)

atari7
August 28th, 2010, 20:17
WOW! :D looking good! I like how you made the skin from the nose rotted away X D looks sick! keep up the Great work!

Monsterbaby
August 29th, 2010, 10:18
Wacom kicks ass!.. Well, don't let it be overrated, it is still blutonium who's doing the job here :P Wacom is just..an extra finger, helpfull but not nessicary!

Gj Bluto.

A New Room
September 4th, 2010, 23:32
Looking good :D

Which Wacom are you using?

Blutonium
September 5th, 2010, 10:15
Intuos4 Medium, the Cintiq is a little out of my price range hehe

A New Room
September 7th, 2010, 13:53
Awesome, I have an Intuos4 myself, though it is second hand and has rather faulty pressure sensitivity, but I still find it is a lot better control wise than a mouse.