Who-horny
September 9th, 2009, 21:26
<---Look Picture!

Name: Thefsuth
Creature type: Troll
Personality: Anti social, cheeky.
Current level: 4
Gold on pocket: 90 big ones!
Strengths: Has the wit to think of increasingly long insults, and has plenty of expirence in the field of Troll, can get the job done- with colourful language.
Weakness: Keepers may find annoying.
Likes: All forms of anti-social behaviour, which is clearly the best form of evil. Keepers he can annoy.
Dislikes: Nothing, he only acts like he's a grumpy old fart.
Abilities:

This is a minion of Keeper Larquedos in the realm of Crystalbarrow
Level one - Attack
Levels two through 10, attacking better.

Other things: Like all trolls he will get work done if he thinks the keeper is making a good dession, or if the workshop is in a good state.

Biography: Theff is a veterin of many a Keeper, he even clames to have met the Mentor in person, and stamped on his foot. He has lernt from the most evil of keepers his mastery of anti social behaviour, and infact changed his name to Thefseth as it can make people with a stutter burst into tears.

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 16:19
New character! Woo!

Name: Mechrin
Creature type: Warlock
Personality: Obsesive, low self-esteem.
Current level: 1
Gold on pocket: 0
Strengths: Wide knowledge of all things due to his research
Weakness: Has only recently become a warlock, has not seen the underworld first hand until now. Is cowardly. Is egger to be accepted, but is very nit-picky
Dislikes: Loud noises, germs, un-tidiness, ill-thought out financial transactions.
Abilities:
Level 1: Attack
Level 2: Fireball
Level 3: Heal (Other)
Level 5: Freeze
Level 7: Lightning
Level 10: Meteor

Realm: Frozengard

EDIT! Biography has been deleted! I'm not certain yet what Mechrin's back story is. *Mechrin get's WTF-Pwned by the Ret-con fairy*

He looks like this!

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/803/mechrin.png

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 16:47
Lets see what Evi sees in all his buggy creatures...

Name: Chuckles the Morbidly Depressed Spider.
Creature type: Spider
Personality: Depressed.
Current level: 1
Gold on pocket: 0
Strengths: Has the ability to find everything depressing. And can read.
Weakness: Might through self off nearby cliffs.
Dislikes:Everything.
Abilities:
Level 1: Attack
Level 2: Poison
Level 5: Slow
Level 8: Drain

Other things: Talks very slowly in a mono tone voice in an incredibly long sentence jumping from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic.
Is an orange and yellow spider with black rings. He has very long very thin legs like the spiders in the corners of your house.

Realm: Red Crystal Isles

Biography:
Was born.
Got a job.
Stuck in that job for 30 something years. Researching for Keepers in a place devoid of heroes can make any creature depressed. Chuckels is so depressed now that even though we are now back in Heroes central he wont crack a smile.

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 17:13
The Mentor!

He's my character now!

How does he manage to communicate with Keepers? How does he know all the things he does? Who was he? What is his motives for these wars? How many Keepers is he advising? Why is he so afraid of micro piglets?

NONE of these questions will be answered! Well... I might indulge my self at some point.

Keepers can still use the Mentor to say "New room/spell researched, a [blank] has been completed in your workshop, It is Payday and other classic keeper quotes.

Creatures can still use the Mentor to announce their arrival and that they are angry because they something something.

In other words you can all use the Keeper as you would normally, it's just he can engage in conversations now.

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 17:46
[RESERVED!]

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 19:13
[RESERVED!]

Okay, that's the last one, we can have fun discussions under this line!

obliven1993
October 4th, 2009, 19:42
by evil you mean smashing a anvil over Vergils head right?....I agree XD

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 23:07
Well, some trolls might call it a civil service, but mostly evil.

obliven1993
October 4th, 2009, 23:11
thats evil but AWASOME!

Who-horny
October 4th, 2009, 23:16
Maybe the Pub should have an OCC thread so we don't fill my character thread with discussions about the benefits of anvils as weapons?

EDIT: Better yet! The central discussion topic thread! I forgot about that place.

obliven1993
October 4th, 2009, 23:18
hm yes lets.

Who-horny
October 20th, 2009, 21:26
Here's the clip of the guy I based the original Mechrin concept on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOmB1q8W4Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOmB1q8W4Y

My my my, he has come a long way.

And posted a pic of Mechrin on the guy's profile.

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 17:40
Thefsuth might actually become immune to slaps the rate Tesonu uses them on regular creatures ^^

I'm interested how 22's "honour" keeper would rub Thefsuth, and how thefsuth would rub him...

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 17:52
For treasuries maybe.

Thefsuth will probably go threw a restless phase (I do plan things for him y'know) so he'll probably spread the love and wonder about the realms, once the scavenger rooms have been built ofc: I can't have him loosing all his lovely levels!)

Who-horny
November 27th, 2009, 18:19
Keeper Tesonu is more than enough to make your realm popular ^^

Hay, when you go on holiday, can I borrow Northland?

Who-horny
November 29th, 2009, 22:08
Guys, you might want to check out my 4th character slot... Dukey approved it.

Evi
November 29th, 2009, 22:12
Holy crap!

Congratulations. :D

Metal Gear Rex
November 29th, 2009, 22:17
Ahh, damn... I should have replied. They had some weirdos waiting in that job line... I was weirded out and ran like hell... yeah... maybe not the best idea...

Me and Mentor will be best friends forever!!

Who-horny
November 29th, 2009, 22:25
The mentor is going to hate Tesonu after a while I'm sure ^^

"Keeper! You're VERY ANNOYING!"

"Keeper... I have found a new unguarded room full of spells for you! It's over there, by the heavily guarded rooms filled with pissed Horned Reapers!"

"Keeper! Your brain is TOO small!"

"Keeper... I hear there is a Troll looking for work after being booted out of Crystal Barrow, I know him to be very loyal and he follows orders to the letter! You should employ him... and give him your Skype address..."

Metal Gear Rex
November 29th, 2009, 22:26
You're point being?

I'm not falling for that one again.

Doesn't matter, I have more folds than you! :P

Oh no! He's back from my dreams!
Hides under pillow

Who-horny
November 29th, 2009, 22:37
You guys can still use the Mentor to announce stuff by the way, your creature arriving and stuff.