PDA

View Full Version : DK2 Admits It Has Faulty AI

Metal Gear Rex
October 3rd, 2010, 11:28
When designing a Skirmish level, you should take into account that the Computer Players ARE NOT VERY INTELLIGENT

I loled.

MeinCookie
October 3rd, 2010, 11:43
I would like to here make the distinction between fail AI and faulty AI. They made it like that - it isn't a faulty - it is just naturally crap ='(

Mothrayas
October 3rd, 2010, 12:01
Pretty sure the intended message is more like "the computer does not have the same intelligence as humans, so do not make maps where the computer would need human decision making and thinking skills to be able to do stuff like digging out rooms and to gold et cetera."

Hapuga
October 3rd, 2010, 13:34
Pretty sure the intended message is more like "the computer does not have the same intelligence as humans, so do not make maps where the computer would need human decision making and thinking skills to be able to do stuff like digging out rooms and to gold et cetera."

^ that. they actually meant that if you would make a very complex, unusual map, the AI will not know what to do.

Metal Gear Rex
October 3rd, 2010, 17:45
I would like to here make the distinction between fail AI and faulty AI. They made it like that - it isn't a faulty - it is just naturally crap ='(

I was tired at the time, it was 3 in the morning for me ;_; couldn't think of much else compared to faulty.

It was a joke of a thread, why is you other two taking it more seriously? :c

d4rklqrdnem3sys
October 3rd, 2010, 22:36
I wonder how AI would do on the official secret dark angel maze map! :D