PDA

View Full Version : Sire's Departure

Sire
October 20th, 2010, 23:40
Well, keepers of the Keeper Klan, I'll be leaving this place.

I've been here for about a year or so, starting off with my Valkyrie suggestion, then slowly getting involved with the roleplays. I even managed to create the Test Realms and even be part of WFTO for a time. I also made a few friends here as well, created a few helpful threads, and even acted like an idiot occasionally.
Alas, as they all say, the good times must end one way or another. This is one of those times. Life itself recently offered me a chance to do something greater. There is a new ship awaiting me at the docks. I will be leaving the WFTO ship which has been patched, repaired, and even saved from the brink of sinking. The unstable area known as the Test Realms will probably disappear back into the void whence it came, unless another wishes to take the master's place. All the lists and stuff I created may have to be handled by someone else or they too, flutter down into the clutter. The characters here have their legacies and fool's stories, but they too shall depart.

I'll be posting a few things before I finally leave in an attempt to wrap stuff up. Good luck for those who remain, and to the WFTO team. May your project become what it originally envisioned to be.

*Sire walks to the portal and leaps down*

Keeper, Sire has left your dungeon!

A New Room
October 20th, 2010, 23:53
Well erm this is quite sudden... None the less I wish you well upon you journey and luck of good variety toward with project you set sail away to (Nautical metaphorz FTW) :)

Bye then

*ANR grabs himself and with a splash, sacrifices himself in the temple*

The gods do not care for your sacrifice!

kyle
October 21st, 2010, 00:00
Come on man, you don't need to leave keeper klan.

Evi
October 21st, 2010, 00:17
Fare thee well Sire.

Perhaps your next boat will have a bathroom, unlike this one.

MeinCookie
October 21st, 2010, 00:22
Wow... very sudden. I think I speak for everyone when I say you'll always be welcome here.

Good luck with your next boat, and cya I guess!

dragonfist
October 21st, 2010, 07:17
Good luck.
And be careful to traps.
If you see a door, just slam it until it breaks and disappears.
This all could have been prevented, if you had visited the Temple on a regular basis.
But men like, you they get scavenged by better offers these days.

Hydroblast9
October 30th, 2010, 08:13
Since Sire left, I am no use...I may not did anything to help improve this clan but I did found some good friends. I really appreciate you guys that you welcome me and I am so glad that i joined this clan.
But, tonight, I shall depart and to see my greatest challenge of life yet to come. I will go to a different route and hope of going to the right way so I can see you guys on the different realm. Good luck and hope of meeting you all soon. Farewell my friends and people that i dont know.
PS: yall can erase my history in this clan if that must be no worth it but dont forget my existence cuz i will remember yall in my heart.

Hapuga
October 30th, 2010, 11:03
what is this? some kind of a farewell thread?

Hydroblast9
October 30th, 2010, 12:33
Last words....yes it is

dotted
October 30th, 2010, 18:46
Since Sire left, I am no use...I may not did anything to help improve this clan but I did found some good friends. I really appreciate you guys that you welcome me and I am so glad that i joined this clan.
But, tonight, I shall depart and to see my greatest challenge of life yet to come. I will go to a different route and hope of going to the right way so I can see you guys on the different realm. Good luck and hope of meeting you all soon. Farewell my friends and people that i dont know.
PS: yall can erase my history in this clan if that must be no worth it but dont forget my existence cuz i will remember yall in my heart.

this is a community not a clan

Metal Gear Rex
October 31st, 2010, 02:23
Last words....yes it is

this is a community not a clan

Got some more last words to reply to that? :P