PDA

View Full Version : Original Asgard Plans / Fate of the Testing Grounds [Old]

Sire
October 20th, 2010, 23:55
Fate of Asgard

The original maps are located in the spoiler below.

"]
The incomplete conversion I was working on in Paint. To make the map as it appeared with the icons I had a my disposal, I cut out the section and doubled the section size, copy and pasting icons where needed.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/BackUpAsgard2.png

This is the original hand drawn map that was scanned onto the computer.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/FullMap.jpg

Faction Leaders:
Roleplay Keeper: Stravos
Lady of the Land: Claris Nightingale (Valkyrie)
Outpost Commander: Iris (Priestess)
Fortress Commander: Warren (Juggernaut, he got promoted)
Temple Archbishop: Iris (Priestess, she didn't die the first time)
Enemy Keeper: ??? (Vampire Keeper working with the Heroes)

Well, that's all I really have to say about Asgard. Each "commander" would have a "boss battle" of sorts, but besides that, the actual story and stuff I made up as I moved along.

If anyone wishes to continue Asgard, for all intents and purposes Victor leaves and Stravos is replaced by another Keeper. The method of how Stravos left remains unknown.

Fate of the Testing Grounds

Whoever wants the Testing Grounds can have it, but MGR was basically begging for a Hero Realm. So, if no one else desires it, MGR can have full control of the Testing Grounds.

Well, I'm off. Good luck to the rest of ye on the Keeper Klan!

Metal Gear Rex
October 21st, 2010, 00:56
Fate of the Testing Grounds

Whoever wants the Testing Grounds can have it, but MGR was basically begging for a Hero Realm. So, if no one else desires it, MGR can have full control of the Testing Grounds.

Nice map. I was going to ask Duke when he gets back on but you're practically were willing to give it to me? Or was it too obvious I'd attempt to seize control? Never the less, another thing for me to do in order to keep things running due to your departure...

MeinCookie
October 21st, 2010, 01:07
Other issues must be addressed. It is not just the Testing Grounds, but the RP itself in danger. The RP is all but completely stagnant at the mo. We don't have enough activity and we don't have enough role-players.

Metal Gear Rex
October 21st, 2010, 01:12
Other issues must be addressed. It is not just the Testing Grounds, but the RP itself in danger. The RP is all but completely stagnant at the mo. We don't have enough activity and we don't have enough role-players.

I was waiting for Searing to reply, but it looks as if I may have to have Crystice work alone. That's what was stopping me from Northland activity, btw. It also seems Searing was having his own troubles with his computer.

Testing Grounds grew too quiet due to Sire being unable to post. School apparently got in his way the most. That won't happen as much for me though... as much... Anyways, I will try to get permission from Duke about managing the Test Realm. Need it anyways to obtain Moderator abilities. If I can obtain said role, I promise I'll be giving it a much harder go. The Hero Realm will have to wait, however, there are other reasons for that. The main actual reason is because there's now been a sudden jump in my work load, and so I need to be able to adjust myself to the changes.