Dark_Omega MK2
September 12th, 2009, 08:26
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g41/dark_omega/Griththingy.gif
Name: Grith
Creature type: Demon Spawn :demon:
Personality: Optimistic, over the top friendly, hyperactive
Current level: 3
Gold on pocket: 1 on hand
Strengths: Can fight a little faster than normal demon spawns and hardly gets tired of... anything... also its hard to make him unhappy or angry.
Weakness:
-Can annoy people really quick.
-Sometimes, he talks soo fast that its hard to understand what he says.
-He can get over the top angry and start just going berserk on everything, when unhappy he simply gets depressed.
-He is bad in most activities.
-When fighting alone, he will run away if he is fighting more than two people at the same time.
Likes: Lava and hot places (Hot places makes me warm and happy on the inside *w*), every activity (Even is he is bad at it) but Training the most (I can be useful, yeah i can, i can do anything i can dance disco while researching if you want *w*), Money and shiny stuff (OMG ITS SO SHINY!!!! *w*), All creatures except hell hounds (I AM EVERYONES BEST FRIEND!!! *w*)
Dislikes: Hellhounds (They are bad, and deserve to be pocked with a stick... a big, sharp stick in the eye!!!! D=<)
Abilities:
Level 1 : Attack
Level 2 : Speed Self
Level 4 : Missile
Level 7 : Heal
Other things: His skin is red, and his face seems a little weird, looks really friendly but at the same time looks creepy.
Realm: Crystalbarrow
Biography: When he was borned, his dungeon was raided by heroes, instead of killing the hatchling they decided to keep him as a pet (or maybe a trophy).

Years passed and the Demon Spawn grew up by the heroes, he watched everyday how the heroes get along and how friendly they where to each other, he wished he could have many friends too.

After a long time, the Hero Lair he was in, was attacked by monsters, and the demon spawn was obviously rescued and recruited in the army of that keeper. The Demon Spawn seeing a chance to make a lot of new friends and stuff, he started right away to make every possible activity in the dungeon, which made him really happy and full of energy, on the other hand the rest of the creatures liked the idea to have an assistant, but after time, he became really annoying to the creatures for his bad habit to break things of make fun of them.

-One time, he destroyed a dummy in the training room by hitting it soo fast and with soo much exitement.
-Another time he used pages from the library as Origamy, just to proove that he could be a good artist too.
-While Manufacturing, he accidentanly breaks a trolls foot with a hammer, and by helping him, he ended up breaking is other foot.
-One day, he painted cute faces on the training dummies.

After a year in the Dungeon, the Keeper decided to exile the Demon Spawn from his dungeon.

After that, he's been in a couple of dungeons, but for one reason or another, he had to leave, sometimes the keeper was defeated, but mostly he was very annoying to the rest of the creatures.

Dark_Omega MK2
September 27th, 2009, 09:15
http://www.thanatosrealms.com/dk/creatures/orc3.gif
Name: Graath "The Warrior"
Creature type: Orc :orc:
Personality: Loyal, serious, over-confident.
Current level: 3
Strengths: Its equiped with an Orc Double Axe, which makes her pure offensive and deadly, useful in the workshop (not as much as a troll) and a reliable guard.
Weakness: Since he uses no shield he lacks of defensive capabilities, unless protected with armor pieces of armor, she is pretty vulnerable.
Loves/likes: Fighting (Fight make Graath worthy), hanging with friends (No purpose in fighting if no friends to share joy), being superior in combat (Ha, me truly THE warrior), whatever keeper orders to her (Obey keeper its the very important thing), creatures that fight a lot (Good fighter worth respect).
Hates/dislikes: Being annoyed (Me no care about your things!!!), being weak (Being weak its not fun), being uneable to defeat the enemies (Strong enemies are real challenge).
Abilities:
Level 1 - Melee
Level 3 - Speed Self
Level 4 - Protect Self
Level 6 - Grenade
Level 8 - Heal-Self
Other things: Her body has a lot of scars which she is proud of for those are symbol of her battles. She is equiped with an Orc Double Axe and therefore has no shield.
http://www.ixitxachitls.net/files/BaseItems/Orc%20Double%20Axe/WTC%2017524.png
Example of Size:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/iw_Eye-of-Gruumsh.jpg
Realm: Northland
Biography: Graath was borned to fight, from the very begining and during her childhood she learned everything from combat from watching fights between orcs.

When she grew up she engaged her first battle against the heroes, the excitement of fighting and the joy that bringed her, her first fight was great. Her fellow comrades watching the young one how fought knew that he would be a great fighter in the future.

From that time she was called "The Warrior" for his skills in battle, unlike other orc she was not bloodthirsty or careless, whenever she fought strong enemies she threat them with respect knowing that it would be hard... but extremely fun. She enjoys fighting for what it is.

The Double axe was given to her as a gift from the orc chieftain at the age of 16, for her combat capabilities.

At the age of 23 she started goin at the service of Keepers, to become a loyal servant and most importantly, to become a true fighter.

Dark_Omega MK2
October 1st, 2009, 19:58
- SLOT 3 -

Dark_Omega MK2
October 5th, 2009, 11:10
- SLOT 4 -

Dark_Omega MK2
October 8th, 2009, 12:29
This is one of the many methods Grith uses to make friends... and of course fails miserably...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc

Dark_Omega MK2
November 11th, 2009, 21:18
Update - I am not dead... - Update Over

Dark_Omega MK2
November 30th, 2009, 07:04
UPDATE!!!
Edmundo its dead soo i removed his profile because im that awesome

Dark_Omega MK2
December 6th, 2009, 09:50
UPDATE!!!

new character... say hello to Graath the female orc