PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Cheese (AI reworked)

Hapuga
September 12th, 2009, 22:58
Well, self-explanatory I guess. Fixed some random issues on the map, added gem seams, taught the artificial idiots to use them.... And got PWNED. Had 6 dark angels and and 9 black knights. was waved away by a swarm of lvl 4 goblins, skeletons, vampires(!), dark knights and dark angels(!!!)

Well, AI is still the same stupid AI, I didnt change the code. However, if you give him some time, beware! =D

Enjoy. (this is for version 1.0, 1.3, 1.51 ofc)

EDIT: forgot the link LOL

dk2player
September 12th, 2009, 23:01
but your not supolsed to give your enemies time. The piont is to build your army and attack before you enemies get to strong. Maybe if you can make the faster

Hapuga
September 12th, 2009, 23:05
The point is, to have a massive battle, like in the old days. Good ol' bloodbath.

I can't change the AI, however, I can push his feeble attempts to threaten you to the limits.

AI will never be an alternative to a real player. Never.

Madkill
September 12th, 2009, 23:12
but your not supolsed to give your enemies time. The piont is to build your army and attack before you enemies get to strong. Maybe if you can make the faster

Yeah! You're supposed to rush with EVERYTHING you can muster, because... that's how strategy works...

Dark_Omega MK2
September 12th, 2009, 23:12

the point is... you cant make them faster or smarter... even if you give them 5x5 predigged spaces, gem seams or secret items... they really dont seem to use any... i was particulary stunt with the predigged spaces... they simply ignored them... wow...

as for the map: nice :D ill try it out

Hapuga
September 12th, 2009, 23:16
I see you guys do not understand the purpose of it. Oh, well.

dk2player
September 12th, 2009, 23:28
I do ;)

Dark_Omega MK2
September 12th, 2009, 23:36
I see you guys do not understand the purpose of it. Oh, well.

i see the point of it D:

MeinCookie
December 20th, 2009, 10:20
AI will never be an alternative to a real player. Never.

Unless it happens to a really bad player ;)

Hapuga
December 20th, 2009, 10:22
Yeah, some players are worse than bots, I agree =D

Metal Gear Rex
December 20th, 2009, 14:01
Yeah, some players are worse than bots, I agree =D

Like me when I was younger. :D

I thought I really sucked because I lost even to "Idiot" but I realize now that it isn't much different than Master. Still sucked though, lolz.

Walkerz
December 20th, 2009, 14:59
Nice, hope you'll make more of these maps :D

Keeper_Infernal
February 14th, 2010, 10:39
Can you put here a link of the version of DK?(wite the editor?)