PDA

View Full Version : How do I attack and destroy enemy room tiles? Help pleaseeee!!

RTkeeper
January 28th, 2011, 15:48
I am playing "Ancient Keeper" and on "Avatar's Revenge". I know how to use the ghost's wind ability (or anybody with the ability) to send minions through reinforced wall corners. Now I need to use a minion to destroy a room tile so that I can then dig through without having the Destroy Walls spell. Any ideas?

DragonsLover
January 29th, 2011, 03:08
Hint: CTA

Should be way sufficient.

Shaden
March 11th, 2011, 08:43
And what next?
Reaper destroy library, but no one can convert tiles...
All dwarf's turned to skeletons, and check them I can't :(

Metal Gear Rex
March 11th, 2011, 12:47
And what next?
Reaper destroy library, but no one can convert tiles...

What? Speak clearly, that last statement just throws me off. And besides, Skeletons being created is kinda unrelated to the current topic of destroying Rooms.

Mothrayas
March 11th, 2011, 17:08
And what next?
Reaper destroy library,
Nothing next, the Reaper did what it should.

but no one can convert tiles...
Imp?

...you're not expecting your Reaper to do Imp work by himself now, do you?

What?

Shaden
March 12th, 2011, 20:22
English is not my language, sorry for mistakes please :)
I mean that room with secret empty and neutral, but walls belong white keeper (destroyed already)...
Just have no ideas, how steal that secret.

Metal Gear Rex
March 12th, 2011, 20:31
English is not my language, sorry for mistakes please :)
I mean that room with secret empty and neutral, but walls belong white keeper (destroyed already)...
Just have no ideas, how steal that secret.

Please be more specific. I think you're talking about a specific level but I have no idea what level so I really can't figure out what you're talking about.

Ogre
March 12th, 2011, 23:22
http://keeper.lubie.org/dk1_mpacks/ancient_keeper/ancient_keeper_walkthrough.htm

Find the level your on in that guide and your problems will probably be solved :)

Shaden
March 13th, 2011, 17:40
I'm talking about 8 level of ancient keeper, Avatar's Revenge, hidden world bonus.
Whole workday was spent to this map :)
PS: I'm usually look in walktrough after mission, but even there... quote: 'There's also a locate hidden world bonus in this level. Try to figure out for yourself how to get to it. If you can't, we'll be happy to provide you the solution upon your request. Don't give up: it is possible!'
Respect to mapmaeker. This really interesting campaign.

DragonsLover
March 14th, 2011, 00:18
Oh, you wanna get into that hero library to get the Locate Hidden Realm bonus crate?

Hint: there's only one hero that can get through his own dungeon walls. And the answer is kinda obvious.
Oh, you turned them into Skeletons? There's an alternative solution that you can get if you read the walkthrough of level 10 : The University of Hades. You'll have to use a combination of two puzzles to get access to the crate.

Shaden
March 14th, 2011, 11:02
Thx a lot, realm conquested, secret taken :)

ZuratonE
April 9th, 2011, 14:46
I'm stuck on this level.

Got 4 avatars, 3 samurai, pair of tunnelers. lots of gold to heal my creatures in the battle.

But I can't knock out that crowd of 10 lvl Reapers.

What I'm doing wrong?:confused:

DragonsLover
April 10th, 2011, 22:41
Here, I'm thinking you're on "Avatar's Revenge" level, right?

You forgot some Knights. Didn't you convert them too?

Notice also that there's a lot of water and that you also have access to the Guard Post...

Finally, Tunnellers are useless. Skeletons are better.

Should be way enough.

xheretic
April 11th, 2011, 01:59
Hello,
I stuck in level 8 AVATAR REVENGE with getting access to the secret bonus.

Can anyone tell me correct method to get a secret bonus???

Many thanks in advance!

DragonsLover
April 11th, 2011, 20:14
I said a hint on the previous page (http://keeperklan.com/threads/1612-How-do-I-attack-and-destroy-enemy-room-tiles-Help-pleaseeee!!?p=29185&viewfull=1#post29185).

xheretic
April 11th, 2011, 23:47
I know, but you mean a SIXTH puzzle? Claim-Unclaim by vandalizing? I already tried it with no success. Fortified wall remains still fortified :(
I'm able to make a wind blow trough corner, but all tunneler are already dead :(
I really don't know...

xheretic
April 12th, 2011, 10:27
Ok I made it. I've started whole level from begin and save one enemy Tunneler and made a trick with Wind blow trough corner
But it seems that exact same puzzle is in next level KNIGHT MANOEUVRES
But there is no tunneler and no wind spell :(
Method with claim-unclaim doesn't work...please help DragonsLover

DragonsLover
April 12th, 2011, 17:58
Yeah, through original Dungeon Keeper, the Tunneller wouldn't stop wandering around and tunnel through the white wall.

There's no tunnellers in "Knight Manoeuvres". I think you meant "The University of Hades", right?

Ensure that you DON'T claim the tiles around the fortified walls excepted for one corner of the room to turn it into earth so that you can dig it and use it for the "Wind" trick. Oh, there's no creature that gets wind? Solution:

The Torture Chamber is the key.

Then, you can do one of the followings:

You can then either blow a White Tunneller through the corner so that he will dig the wall for you, or you can blow a creature and use CTA spell to attack the Library and then claim the rest of the unclaimed part so that the white wall will turn to earth, or you can even use a trick from "Crusade" secret level that you didn't discover yet.

Should be totally sufficient to get the bonus.

xheretic
April 12th, 2011, 23:49
Thank it helps to me.

But in level 9 KNIGHT MANOEUVRES I wrote about this puzzle:

You may be wondering about the purpose of the two white libraries, which are visible right from the beginning. There's a puzzle connected to the two libraries. If you solve it, you'll find a locate hidden world bonus.
I hope you know what I'm thinking. I can't make any viewable screenshots from the game :)

DragonsLover
April 13th, 2011, 20:17
Hint: CTA spell, once again

And I hope for you that you didn't claim the library in the heroes' castle.

xheretic
April 14th, 2011, 01:19
Everything done! Many thanks for all of your helps.

It isn't weird? I just bought new laptop Asus G73JH with power to flawless run newest game like Crysis2, GTA4, Assassin's Creed2 etc...but I'm playing 14 years old game over 2 weeks in a row :)

Enker-Zan
April 14th, 2011, 03:21
This was pretty good, did it all on my 1st try. No I did not cheat or look up the answers...

DragonsLover
April 14th, 2011, 03:44
It isn't weird? I just bought new laptop Asus G73JH with power to flawless run newest game like Crysis2, GTA4, Assassin's Creed2 etc...but I'm playing 14 years old game over 2 weeks in a row :)

It's not : I'm playing DK almost all the time. :D

`ETCH
June 7th, 2011, 03:18
Not meaning to talk on topic or anything guys :P

but is there a way to attack enemy tiles?

Metal Gear Rex
June 7th, 2011, 03:29
Not meaning to talk on topic or anything guys :P

but is there a way to attack enemy tiles?

Hint: CTA

SWong37
November 1st, 2012, 08:28
Hint: CTA spell, once again

And I hope for you that you didn't claim the library in the heroes' castle.

Please tell me how to do this! I tried doing it on my own, then I tried based on your hints and I've been going crazy trying to figure it out all night!

friscmanseby
December 28th, 2012, 11:45
It's quite simply: cast a call to arms, then move it on the enemy room that you want to destroy, them your minion will attack those tiles...

EDIT from DragonsLover: Don't forget the Spoiler tags, guys!

86Lolo
April 2nd, 2013, 14:47
Hi Guys!

I am in the level "Knights Manoeuvres" and have some similar request. The level is done and I am trying to solve the libraries puzzle. I think this might be related to the original request in the thread, this is why I have decided not to open a new one.

It seems that somehow I need to claim the lower library and obtain the Destroy walls spell (my guess, because it seems that in AncientKeeper you have to use up almost everything you are shown). But we don't have bridge to manage it. Also I can't use the tricks to go through the walls in the upper library that were useful in the previous level... since none of my creatures have the wind spell. And can't generate (there is not any torture chamber). Don't know how to continue

Thank you guys very much for your help. I recently discovered this campaign of this great videogame and I am enjoying it a lot!