PDA

View Full Version : Various Campaign bugs?

Krizzie
September 14th, 2009, 16:06
I've started the Ninja campaign (in KeeperFX) but some maps are bugged or I am doing something wrong. :P

The second map is where you start at the top middle and have to scout for Ninja's. How the hell do you get a bridge to get to the gems? I have dug all of the map out (yes all there is to dig), found a library in the top left but nothing happened. also the entrance to the hero fortress is nowhere to be found. I guess you should get a bridge and the destroy walls spell in time but I didn't get them.

Then there is the Lord Vexer campaign where I get stuck on level 4 where you have an opening to Lava, where in about 5 minutes a hord of Hounds, Spawns, Elfs and Giants comes a long which is impossible to stop, there is no guard post to avoid breaking them in.

I guess some trigger is wrong here?

Ninja
September 22nd, 2009, 15:31
I've started the Ninja campaign (in KeeperFX) but some maps are bugged or I am doing something wrong. :P

The second map is where you start at the top middle and have to scout for Ninja's. How the hell do you get a bridge to get to the gems? I have dug all of the map out (yes all there is to dig), found a library in the top left but nothing happened. also the entrance to the hero fortress is nowhere to be found. I guess you should get a bridge and the destroy walls spell in time but I didn't get them.

I guess some trigger is wrong here?

Hello Krizzie! Down hill to apologize for my error. The revision of the campaign already sent to Mefistotelisa. As long as what you must wait till our friend Mefistotelis will put mine improved campaigns aside keeper.lubie.org. Unfortunately the almost every campaign has some errors.

If somebody still yet found some error in my campaign this please for writing about him in this theme ;)

I greet, Ninja.

And and still yet one, I do not know too well English so my news are converted in the translator on English.

dragonfist
November 8th, 2009, 03:36
Error?
Ehr, couldn't you at least give them a lair?
To tell you the truth, I haven't played out one of them yet, they die after my Gold is gone from the heal spell. Maybe after many retries, I will win one, but I noticed they are the same...

Very funny levels

Ninja
November 9th, 2009, 14:15
If it he, goes to You for this that at stake has not the portal this this is specially.

Ninja
December 13th, 2009, 13:02
The new version of my campaign already is put aside http://keeper.lubie.org/ I invite to playing :)