PDA

View Full Version : KeeperFX 0.38a bug with enemy dungeon heart in level 20

jomalin
February 9th, 2011, 02:22
The enemy dungeon heart doesn't get harmed by my creatures in level 20. I attach a savegame with this

Metal Gear Rex
February 9th, 2011, 04:14
I wonder if you're just hitting the Thing limit and this is the same error in all these other thread you're creating.

Do you hear the sound of the Dungeon Heart getting hit?

jomalin
February 9th, 2011, 08:43
I wonder if you're just hitting the Thing limit and this is the same error in all these other thread you're creating.

Probably. I think mefistotelis could confirm this

Do you hear the sound of the Dungeon Heart getting hit?

No, it doesn't sound, only after a long time hitting the heart, it sounds one or two hits only. So it is:

1. Lot of hits to dungeon heart witout sound
2. One or two hits with sound
3. Back again...

Metal Gear Rex
February 9th, 2011, 08:48
Yup, that means you're hitting the Thing Limit. I recall Mefisto explaining that Melee attacks release Things as well... or something like that. Anyways, I guess just wait until Mefisto finishes fixing up that bug and releases it. Should solve it all.

Krizzie
February 9th, 2011, 09:13
That bug may also cause the heart not to be destroyed. As in you destroy the heart, but the heart stays there cause the animation doesn't start. So you stay with a heart that you can't attack and the game doesn't end cause it's still there (The land doesn't go blank either)

Metal Gear Rex
February 9th, 2011, 09:42
That bug may also cause the heart not to be destroyed. As in you destroy the heart, but the heart stays there cause the animation doesn't start. So you stay with a heart that you can't attack and the game doesn't end cause it's still there (The land doesn't go blank either)

I guess we gotta wait for the new patch to confirm if that is the same bug or not.

Krizzie
February 9th, 2011, 14:18
I hope it does, else we got a new bug. :P