PDA

View Full Version : KeeperFX 0.38a BUG: Morkardar (Deeper Dungeons)

jomalin
February 14th, 2011, 19:26
I was playing Morkardar, I still haven't seen any enemy and being at the begining of it (30 min aprox of gameplay), the game says I have completed the level! Weird. I attach a savegame with the level "completed". Why this happen? I don't know if this also happen in 0.38b version

Metal Gear Rex
February 14th, 2011, 23:30
I don't know if this also happen in 0.38b version

Maybe you should test it since it doesn't seem to be that hard to re-produce.

jomalin
February 14th, 2011, 23:57
I have completed Morkardar correctly (no bug) with 0.38b, that doesn't mean that this bug is not present in the last version... probably this bug only happen under certain circunstances

Metal Gear Rex
February 15th, 2011, 00:07
I have completed Morkardar correctly (no bug) with 0.38b, that doesn't mean that this bug is not present in the last version... probably this bug only happen under certain circunstances

Then replay 0.38a and try to repeat it. If it happens again just like that, then it probably was fixed in 0.38b

Hirishiolo
February 20th, 2012, 18:25
I was playing Morkardar, I still haven't seen any enemy and being at the begining of it (30 min aprox of gameplay), the game says I have completed the level! Weird. I attach a savegame with the level "completed". Why this happen? I don't know if this also happen in 0.38b version

It's the same for me with KeeperFX 0.40!!! how can we resolve, please?

DragonsLover
February 24th, 2012, 02:41
Weird. The only way I can see it happening is because of the Wizards, or because of the heroes at the left of the map, but the Keeper should be strong enough by now to defend himself against them, unless all his creatures would die under some Boulder traps. That would be very ugly then.