PDA

View Full Version : Remake of Dungeon Keeper?

hchn
February 16th, 2011, 11:50
Hey guys, it's been a while since i was on this site (I think a year) i had to re create a profile coz i forgot my old password haha. Anyways, i remember the thing that kept me coming to this site was a possible remake of DK1 if i remember correctly, someone i think who was called "Blutoniousboykeeper" or something was redoing the A.I and graphics and everythin! Please reply and get keep me up to date :):lord:

Airandius
February 16th, 2011, 12:11
There is KeeperFX a stand alone mod of DK1 with a lot of new stuff and fixes. It's downloadable and works on Vista and Windows 7. It's pretty awesome.

There also is War of the Overlord which is a remake of DK1 and DK2 with new graphics and a lot of extra things. Consider it the unofficial DK3.

dotted
February 16th, 2011, 12:37
There also is War of the Overlord which is a remake of DK1 and DK2 with new graphics and a lot of extra things. Consider it the unofficial DK3.
It's not a remake.

Airandius
February 16th, 2011, 15:03
It's not a remake.

That's what I've been told.

They simply grabbed D1, D2, added some spice and nice and bam there was an unofficial sequal. If you don't call that remaking the game from the ground up then what is it called? Making a whole new game?

MaxHayman
February 19th, 2011, 00:05
NBK was the DK1 remake.