PDA

View Full Version : Half a Goodbye

Robofish
September 16th, 2009, 18:14
As many of you ahve noticed I'm not nearly as active as I once was. In actual fact I have just as much interest in whats going on here as I did when I first joined KK. However to put it simply, life's not been going great for a while, and when I do have the time, I mostly don't have the energy to log on and start reading through everything i've missed and expressing all my opinions. Indeed, It'd be a lie to say I've contributed much as PO for WFTO.

So while I'll still wander on from time to time I just wanted to make it official that I'm no longer one of the regular's here, and that you should probably find a fresh PO.

Catcha around brothers (and maybe a few sisters).

Duke Ragereaver
September 16th, 2009, 18:32
Shame that you'l have to decrease your activety, man. :( But it's completely understandeble, I can feel the pressure on my shoulders aswel.

Hopefully we still see you around regulairly!

Who-horny
September 16th, 2009, 18:55
Back in my irregular lurking days you where one of the few identities I would recognize (My visits were few and far between) although I'm only loosely part of this community even I would miss you if you had to leave for good.

dk2player
September 16th, 2009, 23:42
Well, as long as you are still here, even if its once a month, you are still kk property.

Madkill
September 17th, 2009, 00:23
Have fun.

DragonsLover
September 18th, 2009, 08:28
That's too bad. :( But I can understand your decision. And I agree with dk2player, you'll still be the property of KK and you're always welcome.

See ya later then.

natchoguy
September 30th, 2009, 20:15
Even if I practically don't know Robofish, I still feel sad to see one of the developers leave :(.