PDA

View Full Version : Play Heros?

bloodhunter
February 22nd, 2011, 11:50
Hey Guys, i am from austria, i love keeperfx nice work!

but i have a problem, i will play only with Knight > level0000X.txt

ADD_CREATURE_TO_POOL(KNIGHT,7)

CREATURE_AVAILABLE(PLAYER0,KNIGHT,1,1)

but nothing came out of the portal... than i installt the mod Hero Keeper 1.1 same here... no Knight no Heroes no creatures =(?

whats is the problem? any ideas? i hope you can help.

Metal Gear Rex
February 22nd, 2011, 12:14
"What version of KeeperFX are you playing?" - That's what I was gonna ask, but it doesn't matter. I just took a quick look at the newest KeeperFX, then opened up the Knight's File. And it is just as I suspected.

[attraction]
; Rooms required to attract the creature from entrance, and number of slabs which is needed (max 3 rooms)
EntranceRoom = TRAINING NULL NULL
RoomSlabsRequired = 36 0 0

So there are two things you can do:
1. Get 36 tiles of a Training Room
2. Go to the "creatrs" folder, open up the knight.cfg, (use notepad in case you didn't know, cause some people don't) and scroll down until you see some information like the stuff I put in the code. Then change it to say this:

[attraction]
; Rooms required to attract the creature from entrance, and number of slabs which is needed (max 3 rooms)
EntranceRoom = NULL NULL NULL
RoomSlabsRequired = 0 0 0

It should work then. The problem was because the Heroes are set up to have attraction data in FX due to a "patch" created by another user here. Heroes in the original game don't have anything set for thier attraction data, like the Fly. So yeah, hopefully this works.

bloodhunter
February 22nd, 2011, 17:16
Thanks dude works fine =)