PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Keeper Campaign Bug

Lotex
February 23rd, 2011, 17:26
Hi there,

i've got a problem with the things the computer keepers are doing in the ancient keeper campaign.
right now, i'm in mission 7 (KWAN TEK'S ORDEAL), but nothing's really going to happen and because of this, i peeked the walkthrough what should be done to get this world starting.
normally you should do your own stuff, let the keeper grind up his creatures and so on and after all preperations are done, you have to lead the heroes into your enemies domain.

sound good, but t's not working for because the blue keeper doesn't do anything - although he's got an entrance, he is not getting any creatures.

i'm absolutely not firm with editing maps or something like that, so i want to ask if there's anything i can do about it because i like the campaign so far and would like to play it till the end.

btw: i'm using keeperfx 0.38b

Krizzie
February 23rd, 2011, 17:33
There is a bug in 0.38B that causes the AI not to mine gold. And thus not doing anything. This is being fixed (or is fixed arleady) and will be released soon.

Lotex
February 23rd, 2011, 18:05
well, i don't know if it's the same problem.
it's true that the enemy keeper isn't mining gold or gems, but he's not getting any creatures anyway, although he has all the rooms that are needed i think.

in the mission before (save the heroes) was a similar bug with the green keeper: he didn't have any creatures or money, he didn't even have a dungeon heart...the pedestal was there, but no heart and he hadn't been killed by the blue keeper or something

Metal Gear Rex
February 23rd, 2011, 18:09
well, i don't know if it's the same problem.
it's true that the enemy keeper isn't mining gold or gems, but he's not getting any creatures anyway, although he has all the rooms that are needed i think.

in the mission before (save the heroes) was a similar bug with the green keeper: he didn't have any creatures or money, he didn't even have a dungeon heart...the pedestal was there, but no heart and he hadn't been killed by the blue keeper or something

If he really had no money, then maybe that's why no creatures came to the portal. I believe that if you're broke, no Creatures will come through the Portal. You need to be able to afford a Payday for a Level 1 Creature in order for it to join through the Portal.

Lotex
February 23rd, 2011, 18:23
yeah that might be possible.
i'm downloading another version right now, maybe it'll work with an older one

i'm trying 0.38a now and it seems like this version doesn't have that bug

Ogre
February 23rd, 2011, 19:22
i'm trying 0.38a now and it seems like this version doesn't have that bug

If you come across a point where your monsters cant cast spells/attack anymore, it's a bug in 0.38a that's been fixed in 0.38b. The problem is too many things on the map at once, just giving a heads up.

Krizzie
February 23rd, 2011, 21:38
Try 0.37c instead, 0.38a isn't really playable cause of the bug Ogre mentioned. :)

Lotex
February 23rd, 2011, 21:43
yeah i know, i already had this in the first mission and i thought what the hell?!
i have two seperated 0.38a and 0.38b versions now, just have to switch the save folders and everything's fine for now