View Full Version : Minecraft

Blutonium
February 24th, 2011, 19:56
I Made this, heh :D

http://i56.tinypic.com/10gxk4o.jpg

weirdest game I have ever played =P

kyle
February 24th, 2011, 20:09
Take it you have not bought the full version?

Mothrayas
February 24th, 2011, 20:11
Gotta love 8-bit Mega Men being 'drawn' in games like that.

dotted
February 25th, 2011, 02:44
My creation, bonus points for knowing where it's from
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4797/20110214020335.th.png (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/20110214020335.png/)

kyle
February 25th, 2011, 09:46
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SkiFree

Pizu_Meaku
March 1st, 2011, 13:22
3D lego.

Airandius
March 1st, 2011, 16:40
3D lego.

For grown ups. With zombies.

naton9
March 1st, 2011, 20:47
Sandbox was great but as soon as i started playing the full version ive yet to go back to my sandbox map.

Grossly addicting game. of course when i need a break I launch my dungeon keeper games. I found that lately ive been obsessed with anything that has to do with building dungeons of any sort (except for that game 'Dungeons' that was just terrible :P)

Evi
March 6th, 2011, 20:01
Yeah. In almost every Minecraft map I have made, I always made myself some Dungeon like base in a mountain or underground. :D

I also found myself a Minecraft Skin Editor thing, and made my Female Kobold into a attempt of a skin. I think it looks decent for a first try. Sad I can't add a tail.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6210/14727248.png
-Time to make 'natural' caves to live in!-

And my biggest work done in Minecraft so far, a Common Castle/Fort. Took me days to make this, and the inside isn't even finished yet. Hate to see how long a real BIG castle will take me.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6615/20110306135249.png (Need a Drawbridge here. :P)

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/363/20110306135325.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4556/20110306135311.png

Metal Gear Rex
March 6th, 2011, 20:10
Protect it well Evi, for I'll come and attack you with my lego army to take over. I wants teh fort castle thingy. :(

Evi
March 6th, 2011, 20:12
I already have to protect it against the Creepers, Wall Climbing Spiders, and Skeleton Archers who wish to steal my Legendary Golden Apple that rests within the top of the Castle. The zombies however, they just hug the walls and exclaim, "OH MY BRAIN, IT'S HUGE," to my horror throughout the night... Then I find them swimming in the moat.

*Sucking thumb*

p_hansson
March 8th, 2011, 04:35
Minecraft is good fun, but it's such a black hole with regards to time I stopped playing it a few weeks after I first tried it. Very easy to spend stupid amounts of time building something that only results of a huge number of arranged cubes in a virtual world (if you think about it - it's somewhat depressing, really).

That said, hope that someone makes a DK mod for it. :p

Metal Gear Rex
March 8th, 2011, 14:01
Minecraft is good fun, but it's such a black hole with regards to time I stopped playing it a few weeks after I first tried it. Very easy to spend stupid amounts of time building something that only results of a huge number of arranged cubes in a virtual world (if you think about it - it's somewhat depressing, really).

I was curious about it myself but after seeing how much time would take to do everything... I kinda was scared off x.x

MeinCookie
March 8th, 2011, 14:06
I made an expansive floating town called Ramshackle really high off the ground and appointed myself mayor =)

I find it a really great defence against creepers and such. Also great views over the bay, lol.

Mastadi
March 8th, 2011, 15:32
I made an expansive floating town called Ramshackle really high off the ground and appointed myself mayor =)

I find it a really great defence against creepers and such. Also great views over the bay, lol.

Hahahaha I play on a server with a couple of people from another forum I am a member off and also made a floating city in the sky hehehehe

Here's a novel idea: Dungeon Keeper Texture Pack for Minecraft :O

Madkill
March 9th, 2011, 17:25
Here's a novel idea: Dungeon Keeper Texture Pack for Minecraft :O

My friend has been going on about how cool that would be.

To be honest, you could even have 'claimed ground' tiles with a variety of colours thanks to the dye, could do the same with the walls. What would be cooler, is to change the monsters to Dungeon Keeper I styled monsters. Spider becomes Spider, Skeleton becomes a Skeleton with a sword, Zombie becomes Warlock, Creeper becomes a Bile Demon(?). As for the Nether, those flying heads can be Horned Reapers instead. For the sake of DK Lore. :3

Could probably end up having a whole new range of blocks for the rooms too, there are already DKI and WFTO textures running about the place for a lot of stuff.

naton9
March 10th, 2011, 06:16
yes minecraft with dk mod is full of win, can even make some of the passive mobs into dk lore. have sheep be imps and if possible make it look like they drop gold bags instead of wool (it still would be wool when you pick it up)

kyle
March 10th, 2011, 13:26
I was actually thinking of making a dungeon keeper mod for minecraft.

Madkill
March 11th, 2011, 00:46
If just a decent texture pack was released, you'd probably find a lot of aid from someone who has experience with re-modelling minecraft monsters that's willing to help.

dotted
March 12th, 2011, 06:24
PM me with your minecraft nick and ill whitelist you on the keeper klan server.

Address: mc.keeperklan.com
Map: http://mc.keeperklan.com

A New Room
March 12th, 2011, 21:29
"Master I sense the presence of the Avatar!"

Still in the process of building a massive castle to put him in :P

Evi
March 12th, 2011, 21:32
Seems like the Avatar has been reduced to using a Wooden Sword after his defeat, eh? xD

MeinCookie
March 12th, 2011, 22:03
LOL - I did a similar thing with my character only i made a rogue. Mine didn't look that nice tho - i like the colouring you've done there with the helm and upper body ;)

dotted
March 12th, 2011, 23:35
I wonder if there would be interest in a weekly minecraft night on keeperklan

kyle
March 13th, 2011, 10:25
I know I would be

A New Room
March 13th, 2011, 11:34
I too would be interested in partaking in a Minecraft night :)

Evi
March 13th, 2011, 16:45
As would I. :D

Ogre
March 13th, 2011, 20:02
I need to buy this game so bad...

dk2player
March 13th, 2011, 20:17
i have a cracked edition of this game... does that count?

A New Room
March 13th, 2011, 20:36

Only if you can still play mutiplayer, or look your self in the mirror :P

dk2player
March 13th, 2011, 21:04
idk if i can play multiplayer, i just got it like 1 hour ago XD

dotted
March 13th, 2011, 21:24

no

dk2player
March 20th, 2011, 01:18
good new. just bought the ful version:D so epic!
I love building complex mines and getting lost in them... just like heros do in my dungeon : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Evi
March 20th, 2011, 03:29
good new. just bought the ful version:D so epic!
I love building complex mines and getting lost in them... just like heros do in my dungeon : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Excellent! Just tell me your Minecraft name in PM and I can add you to the Whitelist.

naton9
March 20th, 2011, 19:48
just be carful with the plugins. heard that some servers installed a unsecure pluggin that stole account info from a lot of players.

otherwise epic game. upcoming 1.4 is supposed to have tamable wolves using bones (instead of just turning them into bonemeal.) This game was MADE for building dungeons and laying traps :)

A New Room
March 20th, 2011, 20:11
At somepoint we need to make a giant keeper hand :P

dk2player
March 20th, 2011, 20:19
at some point we need to make a giant heart for this giant hand

kyle
March 20th, 2011, 20:43
I have been making a dungeon underground has a portal, dungeon heart and a hatchery. Need to finish it :P

dk2player
March 20th, 2011, 21:00
can you attract and control zombies and skeletons?

Andrew 安迪 Kenny
September 6th, 2011, 23:41
Yo, ive been making a Dungeon Keeper Mod for minecraft, i hope to post progress reports of what i have acheived soon and often. although im no good at textures, so unless you guys help me out, you will have to use your imagination, i hope this could be as big as portal craft!!

Necror
September 8th, 2011, 20:52
what server do you guys play on?
my mc account is qqluqq

Searingflame2
September 30th, 2011, 10:22
Tried my hand at some DK pixel art. Not quite done yet, as I want brown wool in his, err, eye slit? But alas, no beans or brown sheep anywhere!

Edit: Just copying this image.

:avatar:

DragonsLover
September 30th, 2011, 22:06
Haha! Nice!

Xan
November 21st, 2011, 16:55
If any of you guys are still interested in making DK mods, I have ideas for how to do it. For instance, wolves could be turned into spiders (who then follow the player around and defend him). Replace monsters with heroes (skeleton becomes archer, zombies can be dwarves, etc). Simply copying the code for wolves and editing a bit, you could make new creatures to follow the player around. And the new version lets you tame and multiply vast fields of animals (like sheep, cows, etc). Those could be changed to imps or any other creature type.

Changes to Endermen code could make for tunneling heroes, bent on destroying your base!

natchoguy
November 22nd, 2011, 02:20
wouldn't be cool to have a hardcore mode server? Once you're dead you're banned until all players die :p

I've played minecraft for while but having trouble finding a server with a nice community. Any good ones?

Searingflame2
November 22nd, 2011, 08:44
wouldn't be cool to have a hardcore mode server? Once you're dead you're banned until all players die :p

I've played minecraft for while but having trouble finding a server with a nice community. Any good ones?

Not at all. I've a nasty habit of talking. And getting banned by a creeper because I wanted to congratulate someone on finishing a project would be very lame.

Xan
November 22nd, 2011, 17:55

I think it'd be fun to play a hardcore server. I certainly wouldn't behave the same as I do normally though- exploration would be much more cautious, and my building projects very different.

I have never found a good server, so I made my own. Just me and my wife. I'd invite you, but I run it off my laptop- very limited number of players possible that way, and the server is only on when my wife and I are playing.

There was a KeeperKlan server (as evidenced earlier in this thread), but I don't know how good it is, or if its still active.

Richardf269
November 22nd, 2011, 22:00
Cool looking Megaman there for Minecraft. I wasn't really any good with that game myself.

KSS
April 30th, 2012, 09:56
Who wants to pvp me
1 hour later
Ok ive killed 50 people on the server whos next? (looks at list)
Ok who wants to pvp me?
2 hours latter
Ok ive beaten the entire server someone tried to kill me using potions IN THERE DREAMS

that would discribe my daily life o WHATS THAT
Creeper: sssssss
me: ENDER PEARL AWAY
(throws ender pearl and gets away)
that would discribe my daily life.

Serbiantroll
September 10th, 2013, 21:21
Good old Minecraft.I remember when i first downloaded.When creeper scared c-ap out me and other things.

JuliaWise
September 22nd, 2022, 11:08
I wonder if there would be interest in a weekly minecraft night on keeperklan
Looking for where to download minecraft and new games? Go to here (http://techzapk.com/) - a platform for MOD APKs & Premium Apps. All is free!