PDA

View Full Version : Want to release a MOD here...

Enker-Zan
March 8th, 2011, 22:21
Hello all! :lord:

I made a small MOD using the DK1ed and want to distribute it for everyone to try, how do I go about doing that? :)

Duke Ragereaver
March 8th, 2011, 22:28
Hello there! Welcone on the forum!

Can you share some details about your mod? Perhaps we can upload it here on the forum. :)

Enker-Zan
March 10th, 2011, 05:15
It's a small MOD of mass changes I made on the DK1ed called Dungeon Master. It is Dungeon Keeper on Hardcore Mode for the most part. I will have it ready real shortly, I can just upload this to a thread or what?

Ogre
March 10th, 2011, 12:00
Yes you can, when you click on the Reply button, you can choose "Go Advanced" there you can upload attachements to your post :)

Mothrayas
March 11th, 2011, 17:12
I suppose that rather than being a full game mod, you just mean you made custom maps/a custom campaign.

And yeah, you can upload the maps anywhere you want, including as attachments on this forum.

Enker-Zan
March 11th, 2011, 22:16
It's just modified settings to the game to make it extremely hard but playable. I will have it ready soon. ^^

MaxHayman
March 18th, 2011, 18:43
Nice, a hard version of DK :P How many levels?

Enker-Zan
March 21st, 2011, 07:00
Any levels you want, the changes are made to the core game. Sorry this is taking so long, I had alot less time than I thought to get everything prepared. In 1 week, or 2 at the most, I will have everything uploaded. Sorry for the mass delay guys...

EDIT: Dungeon Master is out, awaiting approval of my post/upload by the moderators. :-)