PDA

View Full Version : [0.38c] Free play map menu bug?

Krizzie
March 31st, 2011, 11:08
When playing original Deeper Dungeons, if you'd win a map it becomes darker in color in the maplist, so you can see what maps you have beaten. In KeeperFX this also happens, but not always. Some maps darken when beaten and others wont. I thought this might have something to do with the Score list. If you get on the list after beating the map it darkens if you don't it doesn't.

It's not really an urgent bug/problem, but I noticed it. :p

Skyman
March 31st, 2011, 11:10
Ah so there is a way to track what maps have been finished and what maps have not been finished

that is nice.

If it's buggy we should bring it to DL and Meph's attention indeed :)

DragonsLover
March 31st, 2011, 13:40
Known issue. It happened to me as well. It seems that sometimes, KeeperFX can't do the difference between a campaign level and a freeplay level. There's nothing you can really do about that excepted perhaps hex editing some file to mark the level as "(not) completed".

Only Mefisto would know better than me about that problem.

mefistotelis
March 31st, 2011, 20:32
High scores are used to determine which levels are passed.

The high score files are in the same folder that saved games.

There is a separate high score file for every campaign.

Free play levels should be stored in the scores file for original campaign. It is possible that the files are not switched properly when the free play level was started from non-original campaign. Is it the case?

Krizzie
April 2nd, 2011, 09:58
So I have to start the original campaign and then quit it, so it's the last active campaign and than start a Free Play Level? I will try that. :)