PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Duke Ragereaver
August 29th, 2009, 22:41
Introduce yourself here to the KK community, whatever if you are an elderly KK member or a freshling that recently discovered our humble community. :) Give us an impression on what we can expect on you.

As for me, I'l keep it short, I'l promise! Hi I'm Duke Ragereaver, currently aged 16 and living in the Netherlands. A true Keeper ever since birth, even got the opportunity to play in the old DK2 server. As it went down I followed one of my friends I made there called Nosferatu, as I recall it was on 12 december 2006. I've stayed on KK ever since.

Well enough about me, now up to you! :p

dotted
August 29th, 2009, 23:00
Im Dotted, a 21 year old Danish dude. I've been a member of KK since November 06.

Hapuga
August 29th, 2009, 23:02
Wells, for the starts! "opens up a bottle of champagne"

I'm Hapuga, I'm 20 years old, livin' in a goddamn place called Lithuania but I'm actually Russian. Luv this cursed game like nothing else. Discovered this community by mistake.. It was 2006-2007 I think. Remained silent for a couple of years. That should be it. Fin. =)

Simburgur
August 29th, 2009, 23:06
I'm 16 and from the UK. I joined in 2008 (I think), but didn't post much until recently.

I'm a massive games fan and love all sides of the industry, and hope to work in it when I'm older. Well, I say that, but I kinda am working in it already ;)

dk2player
August 30th, 2009, 01:03
You all know me. I'm dk2player. I'm 14 years old, live in the good old US of A (in Arizona to be more precice) and I've played dk2 scince I was 5 or 6. never played online, but played the campaing many, many times. Now I try to play online any chance I can get.

And I love to post new things, so you'll find me in almost every new post. I can also help you with some of your technical problems if you have xp or lower. Can't fix vista's problems, or windows 7, or mac's. But I can exceed in windows xp or lower.

Thank you, good night. :D :D :D

Ðârk Âñgêl
August 30th, 2009, 16:56
hey

you all know me from old keeper klan forum, i´m registered there since 3rd october 2006 (nearly 3 years).
i´m dark angel, 18 years old from germany. i have russian nationality (greets hapunga :) ), i have been living and going to school in germany for 6,5 years already.
i play/used to play only dk2. i´m also famous for my not bad dk2 skills :P
i really liked to play dk2 multiplayer on hamachi, but now i havent played for several weeks, because i gave it up. i also played on the master server some years ago.
i hope this new forum will have a better success than the old kk forum, anyway i still would like to have the old database :P

darky

theorigin911
August 30th, 2009, 18:31
Hi!
I'm from Belgium,21 years old and I like music even more then gaming. I've been playing the first dk from the early beginning, then stopped for a while and now recently I started to play it again. There are a lot of really nice ideas on this forum, hopefully someday it will result in a game which will blow everyone away! I can help to do the dutch translations and I've become a member on the old forum on 16 juli 2009, which is not that long :D
~The~End~

Signed,
The Origin

Evi
August 30th, 2009, 20:19
Hey all! I'm from USA, Texas, and is 16 years old.
I was introduced to Dungeon Keeper when I was 11, which was the age I was into making Dungeons, and stayed on that game ever since.

Patrician
August 30th, 2009, 20:49
Hi, I'm Patrician and I'm an alcoholic. ;) Most of you will know me as the benevolent administrator of KK, but there is a person behind the username! I'm a 19 year old from the south of England and I simply love Dungeon Keeper! Back in 2005 I wanted a place on the internet where I could discuss the DK series and meet people to play DK2 online (this was just before the official multiplayer servers went down), so I made the tumultuous decision to start a DK clan and lo and behold Keeper Klan was born! (but it was then known as Keeper Clan, it changed to KK later when I discovered I could make a cool symbol with one K flipped horizontally, but I digress). The old forum we've been using up until this week was created in March 2006, but KK had been in existence before then with a geocities website and a place on a now defunct forum. I really hope this new forum is a success and look forward to seeing it grow and prosper as a community.

Keeper love (or hate, I guess! :horny:),
Patrician

Deflektor
August 31st, 2009, 02:02
Hello, everyone !

I am a 23 years old frenchy (and yes, i'm actually french). I've been a huge fan of video games since i was 5 or 6. I also love video games music and hope to be a professional music composer in the video game industry.

I am a great fan of Dungeon Keeper and played the campaign numerous times. Never played the second one though (actually, i did, but for some reason, the game crashed everytime i played some days after i began a campaign).

I discovered the KK community when trying to find a way to make Dungeon Keeper 1 work on Windows XP. I registered on the old forum some months ago.

Hapuga
August 31st, 2009, 09:19
Hello n' welcome, Def!

Ðârk Âñgêl
September 1st, 2009, 14:48
it would be nice if all would post if they are from old kk forum or if they found this forum with google.

welcome @ all

Jibbits
September 2nd, 2009, 10:12
Hi I know alot about DK games and have been reading your websites, now I would like to contribute :) peace

Duke Ragereaver
September 2nd, 2009, 10:49
Welcome keeper Jibbits.

dk2player
September 2nd, 2009, 23:42
Welcome all. i hope you all join the torny. We need a lot of people. http://forum.keeperklan.com/competitions.php

Searingflame2
September 3rd, 2009, 11:43
Hi, my name is Max and I'm 14. I grew up in and still live in Perth, Western Australia.

Dungeon Keeper first graced my life when i got the original game for my 7th birthday after i had pronounced myself a gamer with obsessive playing of Croc, and embarrasingly, educational games at a younger age.

I played through Dungeon Keeper several times, however i only passed Skybird Trill once. I pretty much forgot about the game by the time i was 9, however, when i got Dk2 (which i never liked quite as much!).

Then, when i was 12, and on the 31st of December, 2007, i joined Keeper Klan and recieved my DK GOLD two weeks later in the mail from a nice seller on eBay. I posted a query about something, then all but left the Klan.

I only really became active this year in April. Well, here i am!

Madkill
September 7th, 2009, 03:39
I have returned. :3

Ðârk Âñgêl
September 7th, 2009, 14:41
madkill :D
you still could introduce yourself even if the most know you :p

Madkill
September 7th, 2009, 17:17
I doubt 'most' would know me.

...And no, that isn't more of a reason to introduce myself! :cool:

Robofish
September 7th, 2009, 19:30
Hey guys, my turn to reintroduce myself.

Im John living south of London in the U of K, I'm 19, and I am the greatest person on the planet.

Apart from that I've been in KK since just before christmas 07 if memory serves me correctly, so I'm not exactly old school, but I've shared had a few experiences here already. On top of that I'm currently project organiser for war of the overworld, so feel free to spam me with anything questions, requests, complaints, chat up lines, abuse; basicaly anything as you please, and perhaps I'll read your message ;)

Oh and I've been playing DK pretty much since its original release, and I'm still a noob :D

QwentyJ
September 9th, 2009, 17:08
I'm still the Old Qwenty, just on a new board.

21, soon to be 22. Sucking off the benefits of the UK, as befits a student.

Played DK1 recently actually, thanks to PC Gamer. Last played DK2....3 years ago?

Anyhoo, I hope to help on WTFO a lot, and I promise to get my storyline for it finished this year. My holiday hasn't been as work free as I had hoped, and I hope I'll have a wee bit more time at the start of Uni this year!

n3o
September 11th, 2009, 15:02
Hey I am n3o I am from sydeny Australia been playing DK sence I can think, I look forward to seeing what goes on in this DK forum

Cheers

Duke Ragereaver
September 11th, 2009, 15:03
Welcome all! Good to see both new and familair faces. :)

dk2player
September 11th, 2009, 15:16
I hope most of the new and familuar people are planing on going on Hamachi sometime soon

Shoujin
September 24th, 2009, 15:39
*digs his way into the new place and blinks, dropping his pickaxe* Damn that left turn at Albuquerque.

Shoujin here from the old boards, 24 and Canadian. Long time DK1 player.

Not much else to say... Now if you'll all excuse me *runs back into the tunnel he made to mine some gold he found*

Hapuga
September 24th, 2009, 15:44
*attempts to greet Shoujin, but he is already gone*

elamre
September 27th, 2009, 14:12
hija all, im sort of new, i read ALOT on the forums, both old and new.
always following u guys and the remake of DK1.
im Elmar, teh great one. 15 years young and a happy habitant of the netherlands (NOT, stupid country, jus imagine a country with hills and nice sunny weather, cool beaches hot chics, and you are thinking of any land, EXCEPT the netherlands)
and well, i stole this game sort of from my brother lol, he got it for free at the library(long long ago) cuz the cd was damaged, i quickly installed it and cracked it, gave it back after that ofcourse) and that was 6 years ago, can stop playing the game nowadays(not much though 1 time a week or less but still). and wait lol, i regestered at this forum cuz it was new and all and i was bored so i thought, lets sign up at the cewlest forum, for the greatest game on earth, right? :)

anyways, elmar signing off!

Duke Ragereaver
September 27th, 2009, 14:16
Lot's of fellow Dutch on this forum! Welcome, or should I say, welkom instead? :)

elamre
September 27th, 2009, 14:20
another netherlander, yay.

nah, say:ey gozer hoeset , or something insteat :p
i also speak german, and english somethimes :p

Gold Knight
October 1st, 2009, 01:48
Hey I am n3o I am from sydeny Australia been playing DK sence I can think, I look forward to seeing what goes on in this DK forum

Cheers
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4186/n3o.png
:cool:

Anyway, I'm Gold Knight from the original Keeper Klan Forum. On other forums, you may know me as stubbjax02. Here's some random stuff:

> Live in Australia
> Hardcore Dungeon Keeper fan (played over 2000 hours)
> Nintendo fan
> Favourite colour is green
> Games programmer
> Live in a house
> Graphic designer
> Rubbish bin

Ok that about sums it all up. See you round. :dragon:

Kromeh
October 3rd, 2009, 04:29
Hello thar. I am known as Kromeh. I am a 15 (16 in nov) dude that's been playing DK since 1997 (well I took like a 6 year break but shhhh :P)

I loved DK from a young age, mastering it and getting somewhere around halfway through (That's good for a 5 year old at the time right? (just a side note, I beat Lords of Magic in 5 hours at this age as well (couldnt even read (omg i put a paranthitical in my paranthitical so you could read a paranthitical while you're reading my paranthitical))))

But eitherway, I am a strategist player. I've played mostly RTS's until Serious Sam came out.

Anyways, i hope to enjoy the good times i am bound to have with you (people).

+1 internets to who so ever gets that referance.

(And for those who will yell at me for posting in the wrong place, I'm a rebel ;) )

Evi
October 3rd, 2009, 04:55
Welcome to Keeper Klan!

Dark_Omega MK2
October 3rd, 2009, 06:51
Never introduced myself... uhm... well... uhm... i am Dark_Omega... i am the model number 2... (number 1 kinda explode in a microwave)... and... uhm... D8...

*runs away*

Ðârk Âñgêl
October 4th, 2009, 12:36
> Rubbish bin

?? lol

welcome all

Gold Knight
October 5th, 2009, 07:05
?? lol

welcome all
Just my way of saying random. :)

Metal Gear Rex
October 5th, 2009, 12:15
Just my way of saying random. :)

Jimmy is my random.

Blutonium
October 5th, 2009, 12:46
> Games programmer

Programmer you say eh? can you offer us any of your services to the coding of the engine? :p

chriseatsimps
October 5th, 2009, 16:34
*stands up from chair*
Hi i'm chris.... and i've been a dungeon keeper addict for 5 years now... *breaks down into tears* but anywho. i like whats going on here. sucks they cancelled dungeon keeper 3 and dungeon keeper 2 is just a messed up version of the original but i like some of the new ideas in it. already checked out the remake of it and am excited :D

Duke Ragereaver
October 5th, 2009, 16:54
Welcome! :D

Zeldrin
October 5th, 2009, 23:25
Hey everybody I'm new here, I've been playing both DK1 and DK2 for several years now and it's nice to be able to join your community here. :dragon:

Robofish
October 7th, 2009, 02:24
Hey there zeldrin! (and everyone else I havn't said hello to yet) welcome to keeperklan, the world greatest, english speaking, forum based, recently moved, gathering of semi active dark mistress appreciatives.

But seriously, enjoy the wonders of our (especialy mine) VERY worthwhile posting of information.

And to answer your very first question, yes I am in the middle of reading deadpool.

natchoguy
October 8th, 2009, 01:58
hi im a big fan of DK2 and really want to help...

Gold Knight
October 9th, 2009, 10:31
Programmer you say eh? can you offer us any of your services to the coding of the engine? :p
Certainly, but it'd depend on what areas I'd be doing. :dragon:

Grinder
October 9th, 2009, 21:55
(I guess this should be my first post...)
Hi all, I'm a keeper from Ukraine. First played DK in 2002, it was some ripped version on bootleg CD without any music or movies, but even in this shape game immediately won my heart :)
I apologise for any mistakes beforehand, English isn't my native language.

Evi
October 9th, 2009, 22:06
Welcome to Keeper Klan, Grinder!

Metal Gear Rex
October 9th, 2009, 23:10
(I guess this should be my first post...)
Hi all, I'm a keeper from Ukraine. First played DK in 2002, it was some ripped version on bootleg CD without any music or movies, but even in this shape game immediately won my heart :)
I apologise for any mistakes beforehand, English isn't my native language.

You speak well, for someone who doesn't have English as a native language. Well, that and I've seen some bad English on the internet. It is so bad I'm pretty sure they don't even try.

Well, welcome aboard!

Hamster-Damned
October 14th, 2009, 06:12
Hi everybody! I was here on the old forum but I stopped cause I got kinda tired of Dungeon Keeper... But then I had this dream and I was inside a dungeon like a creature. Though I was human. And I wanted to play it again. I decided to come back, though I had to talk to my friend again cause my parents don't let me use the computer now that we've finally obtained one. You may remember my Kanquios and Kiboo! Heehee!

Evi
October 14th, 2009, 21:22
Welcome back Hamster-Damned! :D

DragonsLover
October 15th, 2009, 03:48
Nice to see you back Hamster-Damned. I was wondering what happened to Kanquios. :D

Hamster-Damned
October 15th, 2009, 05:45
Heehee... that's a lie.

DASOOP wanted to know what happened to Kanquios. Heehee.

liquid_chicken
October 15th, 2009, 21:32
Hi there, I'm liquid_chicken, 24 years old and from Belgium.

I've been a member on the old forums since april 2007, been away for a month or two and... man, things have seriously changed around here. Good to see the DK remake(s) are still in development! :cool:

Kromeh
October 15th, 2009, 21:41
Yup! it's wunnderfull.

ycen
October 25th, 2009, 11:42
Hi all Iam Ycen 27 years old and also from the netherlands.

I played the DK1 allot (lots of scripting and ingame changing).
I have never (once maybe) played DK2 in multiplayer. I hate the AI (well know fact).

Hapuga
October 25th, 2009, 11:51
Look for my upload of 1.3 on the forums, its AI is much much more fun ;)

And welcome!

Lunanoko
November 7th, 2009, 16:45
Hello Evil Ones,

My name is Jasper, also known as Lunanoko on the internet. I have roamed this world for almost 23 years now. My lair is located in a small country called 'The Netherlands'. As a Keeper, I am not so much a strategist, but more of the architect type. I like to build an efficient Dungeon which gives the eye something nice to look at too.

I have been building this kind of dungeons since my early childhood, starting in the original Dungeon Keeper game. Then I obtained Dungeon Keeper 2 at it's release date and played it lots of times ever since.

After all those years of solitary Dungeon building I now seek out fellow Keepers, with whom I can share my joy of building an evil empire!

Duke Ragereaver
November 7th, 2009, 21:32
Hello Evil Ones,

My name is Jasper, also known as Lunanoko on the internet. I have roamed this world for almost 23 years now. My lair is located in a small country called 'The Netherlands'. As a Keeper, I am not so much a strategist, but more of the architect type. I like to build an efficient Dungeon which gives the eye something nice to look at too.

I have been building this kind of dungeons since my early childhood, starting in the original Dungeon Keeper game. Then I obtained Dungeon Keeper 2 at it's release date and played it lots of times ever since.

After all those years of solitary Dungeon building I now seek out fellow Keepers, with whom I can share my joy of building an evil empire!

Great to see another fellow Dutchman joining the Keeper Klan. :) Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Metal Gear Rex
November 7th, 2009, 21:34
Sup.
Welcome. Please go and kill all those bloody heroes for... well for being alive.

After all those years of solitary Dungeon building I now seek out fellow Keepers

Ah yes, it is mating season for Keepers.

Dom
November 9th, 2009, 19:18
Hi guys

I'm Dom :) I've loved playing DK for as long as i can remember. Im 18 and from england and currently studying physics at uni. I've noticed this site a few times in the past and read some cool stuff on here but never got round to registering... but better late than never!

Managed to get dk working on vista yesterday through vista so im pretty happy, no idea how to get the deeper dungeons working through that system though (and ideas?). Looking forward to playing it through again though :D bring it on heroes

Mothrayas
November 9th, 2009, 20:35
Hello everyone, I am Mothrayas, formerly known as WouW on the old Keeper Klan Forum (and keepersofthedungeon.net, until that ceased to exist), and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing Dungeon Keeper since 1997. Dunno what else to say.

Duke Ragereaver
November 9th, 2009, 20:37
Glad to see some familair and new faces. Enjoy your stay here on KK!

Lunanoko
November 10th, 2009, 14:29
Hi guys

Managed to get dk working on vista yesterday through vista so im pretty happy, no idea how to get the deeper dungeons working through that system though (and ideas?). Looking forward to playing it through again though :D bring it on heroes

I use DOSbox to play Dungeon Keeper Gold, it works very good, and is quite easy to setup in 5 minutes using the tutorial on their website :)

Dom
November 10th, 2009, 23:57
I use DOSbox to play Dungeon Keeper Gold, it works very good, and is quite easy to setup in 5 minutes using the tutorial on their website :)

I'm using dosbox too, couldnt get dk to work any other way. I cant work out how to play the deeper dungeons part of dk gold though. I can get the original 20 dk levels through dosbox but thats all i can get :(.

(sorry for spamming up the intro topic :p)

Adamczuk
November 14th, 2009, 20:25
Hey, I'm Adamcuk and I'm from Scotland.

I got started in Dungeon Keeper 1 and loved playing Deeper Dungeons.

I then moved on to Dungeon Keeper 2 which is still one of my all time favourite games! I just spent today trying to figure how I could get it to work on Vista!

Lunanoko
November 14th, 2009, 22:59
Hi Adamcuk, welcome :)

DK2 in Vista? I start the game with these parameters: -softwarefilter -32biteverything. Also, I put all the graphics as low as possible. Works for me :)

Adamczuk
November 14th, 2009, 23:03
Thanks for the advice. It's now working. When I got this laptop, I was a bit frustrated that Dungeon Keeper 2 didn't work on it.

A New Room
November 19th, 2009, 12:45
Hello there I'm A New Room, I'm 18 years old and live in southern England, but was born in Zimbabwe.

At the age of 8 I fell into a friends pool and nearly drowned (I used to have a huge fear of drowning underwater so naturally I was pretty shaken by the experience). To calm me down my friend sat me down in front of his brother's computer and started up a game called Dungeon Keeper. I must say after about 20 minutes of playing I had complete forgotten that I had nearly drowned.

Hapuga
November 19th, 2009, 13:24
Velcomъ comrad!

Enjoy your stay! Come to play online sometime too :)

Monsterbaby
November 22nd, 2009, 09:06
WARNING::: TEXT WALL!::::

Ok, I joined yesterday, and since I believe I will stick around inhere, I will make a tiny introduction of myself.

I'm a not so tall, blond chick from Denmark. I graduated high school a couple of years ago, whereafter I studied two years at university, this year i ditched it, worked a lot, and spend my savings on becomming CG Artist. Where I hope I can get approved into a class this summer.

Anyway, I've been a gamer ever since the first computer entered the house, I believe I was 5-6 years old at the time. And guess what game came in same box as the computer... THEME PARK! Since then, I've loved the bullfrog games, and me and my brother also got our hands on all of them. It is probably the games we played the most while we were kids. Theme Park, Populous, Theme Hospital (...etc...) Dungeon Keeper! (So funny, humoristic games, and eventhough it is ages since then, I still find my self playing Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital!

I'm not much into newer games. I played Warcraft I, II, III, TFT and WOW + Starcraft throughout elementary school and high school - and I must admit I am not much fan of Blizzard, after they started milking WOW, and even the Starcraft and Diablo series too.

Lately, I've played a lot of dungeon keeper, and some stuff on my Wii, which isn't worth mentioning. I haven't really had eye for any of the newer games, except for last year when I bought Fallout 3, and even as an old school Fallout player, I liked it, and wasn't dissapointed at all. I hope dungeon keeper shares same faith as Fallout, and eventually a company will finish the production and make a great game. Besides that I've played numberous of other computer games! (HA..HA..HA...KILL ME! I HAVE MOST OF THE EA-MAXIS SERIES! KILL ME!!! ALL THOSE EXPANSION PACKS; ARHHHHHHH...)

But enough about gaming. I have a parrot, and I'd say he couldn't be more green as he is. He kinda reminds me of a bile demon of some sort. Because he is just as crazy.
Friends say I am hell of a geek, or should I say G33k, because I spend my spare time creating maps in Heroes of Might and Magic III and places like this, where you worship old and original computer games!

I'm happy I could join in on your forum, and I can join in on all your evilness!

Cheers!

Hapuga
November 22nd, 2009, 09:31
I spend my spare time creating maps in Heroes of Might and Magic III and places like this, where you worship old and original computer games!

Three words: I love you.

Monsterbaby
November 22nd, 2009, 10:38
This is the current map (XL) I'm working on :P There's still loads of work to be done.

Art of War /
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4788/hereosf.jpg

Hapuga
November 22nd, 2009, 11:12
Sweeeeet! The only serious problem about art maps in HOMMIII is to balance them well =) Good luck with that! I'm currently working on a XL 7 player map too. Wanna make it epic. I love XL maps =D

Duke Ragereaver
November 22nd, 2009, 11:49
This makes me feel like installing HOMM3 again if it wassen't for my lack of time. :) Those maps look very nice!

By the way, welcome!

Monsterbaby
November 22nd, 2009, 12:02
Thanks! I'll let you know when it is ready for BETA-Testing. The map isn't balanced more, than each player has each kind of mine, within same distance, as well as having two to three dwellings, depends on its level, near their castle. For me it doesn't matter if it is balanced or not. In the end, the skilled and best strategist wins.

Reaper
November 23rd, 2009, 02:15
Hello! I'm a 23 years old dude from sweden. Discovered this community today actually, but as an old dk fan I realized I had to join right away, :D atleast to show some support.
I will try to do whatever I can, if ever so little, to help out with the already great work you've done so far!
Cheers!

Dracoss
November 27th, 2009, 05:56
Hello I am Dracoss. I am 24 and have been playing Dungeon Keeper since 1997, I have known about the community for a couple years but haven't been part of it.

Metal Gear Rex
November 27th, 2009, 07:14
Welcome!

Monsterbaby
November 27th, 2009, 09:22
Welcome Reaper and Dracoss :D

Hapuga
November 27th, 2009, 17:30
Hello guys, enjoy your stay ;)

Sire
December 21st, 2009, 06:37
While I have posted in 2 other areas already, I guess I'll introduce myself here.

Ello, I am Sire (Look at my posting name, it says Sire! Yays :)), and I'm from the USA. I tend to spend my time playing video games or doing something creative (making games, writing stories, etc).
I hope to stick around for awhile and contribute in some way to the community.

Um.. that's it I think... (Never was good at introductions)

Evi
December 21st, 2009, 07:08
Welcome to Keeper Klan Sire! :D

Searingflame2
December 21st, 2009, 15:10
Welcome Sire!

Might i suggest you take a peaksies at the RPG if you be interested at such things? Its a whole lot of fun :-)

A New Room
December 21st, 2009, 15:18
Welcome Sire. I would offer you a volauvent but they are quite stale.

muhfish
January 3rd, 2010, 22:32
Hey all, haven't been on keeperklan for a while, and I just found out that it moved.

I'm from California and love it. I'm currently in college studying physics and chemistry. I don't really have any programming talents, but I do love playing dk2

Sire
January 4th, 2010, 02:17
Welcome muhfish.

Enjoy ye stay.

74America
January 13th, 2010, 22:19
Howdy! I'm Nicholas from... ya know... for some reason I can't remember where I'm from. Can anyone help me out? :rolleyes:

I love video games. I really love old video games. Sad part is, DK1 won't work on my super-advanced computer, so I'm sad. :( I play StarCraft, Total Annihilation, Call of Duty, and C&C games. I play anything where you shoot Commies, terrorists, aliens, and advanced AI robots. I teach mixed martial arts at my local karate studio, have a large family, and am obsessed with my Lord and Savior Jesus. ^-^

That's about it. I ain't much, but I'm here. :o

Nimgul
January 14th, 2010, 02:44
Hello all, I'm Nimgul, age 18 from the US. I hope to one day (hopefully soon) become a programmer for a tight little community just like this. I don't have a whole lot of programming experience, though. I do enjoy Blizzard titles, and can't wait until D3 or Starcraft 2 comes out. The Cataclysm expansion for WoW is something I don't care for. They are going in a very different direction with the game than they have in the past, and it upsets me. I've been playing Dungeon Keeper for a long time, but never got into any of the 'behind the scenes' work until recently. I stumbled upon you guys while searching for editing advice, actually.

A New Room
January 14th, 2010, 02:54
Welcome, hope that you enjoy your stay :)

Dark_Omega MK2
January 14th, 2010, 03:12
Hello all, I'm Nimgul, age 18 from the US. I hope to one day (hopefully soon) become a programmer for a tight little community just like this. I don't have a whole lot of programming experience, though. I do enjoy Blizzard titles, and can't wait until D3 or Starcraft 2 comes out. The Cataclysm expansion for WoW is something I don't care for. They are going in a very different direction with the game than they have in the past, and it upsets me. I've been playing Dungeon Keeper for a long time, but never got into any of the 'behind the scenes' work until recently. I stumbled upon you guys while searching for editing advice, actually.

Welcome to KK and stuff :)

Sire
January 14th, 2010, 03:15
Enjoy ye stay Nimgul, and welcome. (And insert other welcoming comments here, :))

Gold Knight
January 14th, 2010, 04:39
[...] making games [...]
Those two words interest me a lot when put in that order. Could you show me?

Duke Ragereaver
January 14th, 2010, 06:37
Welcome 74America and Nimgul!

Minarin
January 14th, 2010, 13:57
Hi I'm Minarin, 24 from Swansea, South Wales (Just realised I've written I'm 24 for the 1st time ever, and I've been 24 a month :D) I borrowed Dungeon keeper from my aunt back in 1997 (Maybe I should return it :D) Really enjoyed it, Trying out all new maps for it, play a bit of DK2 as well but find it limited. Was a member on the other site but don't think I posted much, I'm more of a reader than a writer. :vampire: is my favourite creature. so much carnage.

A New Room
January 14th, 2010, 17:25
Welcome hope that you won't leave us like the others *nervous laughter* :o

Hapuga
January 14th, 2010, 18:17
We ate the others.

I was not supposed to say that.

(disappears mysteriously)

J.3.rry
January 14th, 2010, 18:26
Hi! I was recruited by Blutonium to maybe do some work for a the community in some project inform of some AI to DK if it should be needed.. Love that kind of shit.

A New Room
January 14th, 2010, 18:35
Hello and welcome, please leave all over-coats, swords, canes and hats with the butler... :D

Duke Ragereaver
January 14th, 2010, 21:37
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! ;)

Sire
January 14th, 2010, 21:41
Welcome everyone that came here that I didn't welcome yet.

Oh, and don't enter one of those rooms. It's restricted for Imps only.

Kargan3033
January 16th, 2010, 18:25
Hello everyone nice to meet you all.
I have both DK1&DK2 but I haven't heard anything about DK3 and I have been trying to make a few DK2 maps but haven't the best map making program so I have found the map editor article here and DLed it.
I hope that I will have time to post a map that I have been designing in my mind but I'm going to need a lot of help.
Thanks for being here and for putting up this site I love the DK games and I hope that I can contriblue some worth while maps here.
Kargan303

A New Room
January 16th, 2010, 18:38
Hello and welcome to the forum. :D

Sire
January 16th, 2010, 19:42
Welcome to thy forum. Enjoy ye stay.

Edokage
January 26th, 2010, 14:46
Hi, I'm Edokage, 20 years old from Denmark. I played DK2 a long time ago and loved it which is why I became a member here a week or so after visiting for the first time. My main interest here is WFTO where I hope to be able to contribute with a lot of good ideas.

Sire
January 26th, 2010, 18:24
Welcome to thy forum Edokage.

Enjoy ye stay. We look forward to your contributions. :)

LongJourney
January 28th, 2010, 19:45
Greetings, I am new here.

I am a huge fan of DK1. Played that game to death. Never got DK2 sadly.

Thought I would sign up here, get into the fun.

Intrested in The Awakening RPG! Looks interesting. If you need a replacement or addition ... :)

Metal Gear Rex
January 28th, 2010, 19:47
Greetings!

Yay to someone who types well, we need more of them! :)

LongJourney
January 28th, 2010, 19:57
Thank you Metal Gear Rex, glad to be here :)

A New Room
January 28th, 2010, 20:02
Greetings to those I have not greeted, welcome to the forum,

Quick side note: If you don't like chicken you shall have to bring your own food. I know I have :D

Duke Ragereaver
January 28th, 2010, 20:56
Welcome all. :)

Cosmo666
January 29th, 2010, 06:55
hey all

im cosmo666 or josh

been playing dungeonkeeper for like a few years and like it is a very good game. i ran into this place with some google searches.

A New Room
January 29th, 2010, 13:03
Welcome Cosmo666, don't feed the pigeons...

Hapuga
January 29th, 2010, 13:06
we ate them, don't you remember? Duh...

Angry Reaper
February 5th, 2010, 23:18
Hello! I have lurked these forums for a while and have learned a lot about current members such as: who-horny (thefsuth!), searingflame, ninja kuroki, motharays, dragons lover, dark angel, duck ravager, hamster damed, dk2 player, metal gear rex, oblivien and others, I hope I provide this community with a good member, see you in the rpg! (i may make a mistress, by the way i am male)

Duke Ragereaver
February 5th, 2010, 23:19
Welcome, enjoy your stay. :)

Angry Reaper
February 5th, 2010, 23:20
HOLY COW A REPLY ALLREADY??!?!!!?!

A New Room
February 5th, 2010, 23:35
Welc-what did they tell you?! Oh god, its about that thing with the cow isn't it?!

I swear I didn't know! :eek:

Evi
February 6th, 2010, 00:13
Welcome Angry Reaper!

Sire
February 6th, 2010, 01:35
Ah yes, welcome to our forum.

Gordo will have a good time welcoming you too. Just come down to the hatchery, in the north-eastern corner. He'll make it quick...
Wait, um, nevermind.

Welcome Angry Reaper, enjoy your stay!

Angry Reaper
February 6th, 2010, 07:11
thank you everybody, just in case you wanted to know my Avatar is a chaos champion, in the game hes from he can sacrifice any ally in order to beat ANY obstacle + all his stats are at the max. However should you do a mission and fail he will leave you because he will think your not worthy of his services. i wonder what a DK version would be like...

Sw2kx
February 11th, 2010, 03:35
Hey....im 14....live in Engalnd and unlike the person above that does mean im posh! Its funny cause my birthday is June 4 1995 and DK I came out in June 1995 :D

Sire
February 11th, 2010, 03:53
Welcome to the Keeper Klan!

Enjoy your stay.

(I need to come up with better welcoming messages.)

Evi
February 11th, 2010, 03:59
*A sign is seen in the middle of the post. You walk closer to it and examined it*

"All ye new newcomers be warned. Thou Giant Hellhound has thine been replaced with thy Giant Spider."

*In the bottom corner of the sign was some handwriting*

"Welcome to Keeper Klan! Enjoy your stay! :D - Evi"

*After examinating the sign, you walk into the Great Dungeon of KeeperKlan*

How's that Sire? :p

Dark_Omega MK2
February 11th, 2010, 04:10
Have my most plain, boring and dull welcoming.

welcome everyone to KK.

A New Room
February 11th, 2010, 10:27
Hey....im 14....live in England and unlike the person above that does mean im posh! Its funny cause my birthday is June 4 1995 and DK I came out in June 1995 :D

Welcome my fellow Englishmen and possible bringer of the Apocalypse... :D

CargoOfDarkness
February 11th, 2010, 11:26
I never really introduced myself! :D
I am 24 years old, from Germany, I am a drafter, I love Dungeon Keeper 1+2 (but DK1 most), my favorite music is Rammstein and Pink Floyd and I love to build levels / missions for every game I like! :cool:

Now welcome me... meeee! ME!!! :vampire:

A New Room
February 11th, 2010, 11:32
Welcome, and please don't drink the water... They put science in it...

Sire
February 11th, 2010, 15:55
Ello, enjoy your stay here at the Keeper Klan.

The Imp will show you the location of the lair.
The hatchery is on the left if you ever get hungry, but it only serves chicken. Gordo will be your chef for the duration of your stay.
You are at the Dungeon Heart saying hello.

*Pulls out a map of the dungeon*
Here. If you ever wonder where you are at, just look for the big red circle saying ''You Are Here''.

And don't wander too far!

psycopath
February 11th, 2010, 16:43
Hello!
I am English! (*feeble cheer*) I was born on the June 2nd.
I started playing 2005-2006 after being introduced to DK1 as my family had a CD. I've loved DK1/2 since. I've completed both campaigns and only started the Deeper Dungeons. (Only finished level 1 :spider:) I also like other games. (REALLY????) (The games I also like are Splosion Man, Marble Blast Ultra and FIFA 10)
I've run out of info to put here. Damn.
Error! No room to put more info!
*Character limit reached :p*
Error! Error was wrong!
I also joined the older KK forums a few weeks before it moved.

A New Room
February 11th, 2010, 16:47
Welcome, even though you have been here longer than me... (TIME PARADOX!!!)

CargoOfDarkness
February 11th, 2010, 17:13
Thank you Sire, for welcoming me in the dungeon. Then I just hurry to get in the library - my favorite room! ^^

Welcome, even though you have been here longer than me... (TIME PARADOX!!!)
Funny! :D

And also funny how you got over 600 postings in 3 month- :eek:

CargoOfDarkness
February 11th, 2010, 17:14
oops... double post

psycopath
February 11th, 2010, 18:11
@ANR, Spammer :p
Welcome everybody from this page to page 1.

Metallama
February 19th, 2010, 01:25
Hi everybody,

My name is Caspar van Gerwen (Metallama online... Don't ask), I'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands. I've been playing DK1&2 since their releases in 1997 & 1999, and the DK1 Gold Edition, the DK2 Collector's Edition & the Hacked Silver Edition (because DK2 sucks balls on Windows XP without the hack and the MatroxSafeRes register fix).

Anyway, I'm happy I finally found a community of people who love DK as much as me, since I've been unable to find anyone addicted to DK where I live.

I saw the threads on War For The Overworld, and I'd really love to see that project to it's completion. Since EA seems to be hung up on unimaginative and rarely refreshing race- and sportsgames, someone has to step in to create a new legend.

And this is where my introduction gets ruined, since I have no idea how to end it. So instead I'll just quote what DK2 is summoning me for:

"Your nocturnal perseverance has earned you a hidden gaming tip. GO TO BED!"

Sire
February 19th, 2010, 01:27
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

(This message will repeat in 30 seconds...)

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

*Repeat*

A New Room
February 19th, 2010, 01:43
*turns off the Sire auto greeter 5000*

Welcome to Keeper Klan, home of the worlds biggest Reaper.

Metallama
February 19th, 2010, 01:47
Why thank you, I'm pleased to find comic relief is a standard commodity in this godforsaken hellpit :D

Evi
February 19th, 2010, 01:52
Welcome Metallama, and congratulations!

You have escaped the Ninja Spiders of Death that now roam the old Keeper Klan forum! :D

[You obtained a Evil Cookie]

http://www.neatnettricks.com/images/SampleImages/evil_cookie.jpg

Metallama
February 19th, 2010, 02:02
Welcome Metallama, and congratulations!

You have escaped the Ninja Spiders of Death that now roam the old Keeper Klan forum! :D

[You obtained a Evil Cookie]

http://www.neatnettricks.com/images/SampleImages/evil_cookie.jpg

Are you serious?! o.0

I was like, being totally mellow, signing-up in my own pace, you know. AND NOW YOU TELL ME THERE ARE FREAKIN' NINJA SPIDERS?!

Damn, I need a cigarette..

Duke Ragereaver
February 19th, 2010, 07:54
Welcome Metallama. :)

Necror
February 21st, 2010, 12:29
Hello i am Pieter im from Belgium and i'm making a dungeon keeper mod for Quake III Arena

A New Room
February 21st, 2010, 14:11
Welcome and all hail to the Space Reaper!

Sire
February 21st, 2010, 17:33
*Yawn*

Welcome to all I haven't welcomed yet...

Sire's Automated Welcome Service is currently disabled due to sleepiness.

Agzarah
March 9th, 2010, 11:43
Just thought i'd pop in an Say Hi

Ive been lurking among these forums for quite some time now and thought i should finally make an appearance!
soo, err Hi there!
My Name is Dave, and im from the tiny island known to noone as Jersey (small place near france)

Ive been playing dungeon keeper for close to a zillion years, or something like that.. i forget and stumbled across this site while looking for info the denied Dk3

MeinCookie
March 9th, 2010, 12:02
God... I knew there was something I was forgetting to do, lol :D.

Hey, I've been hanging around these forums for quite a while. Some of you may have seen me around, hopefully at least ;). I'm 15 and from Australia. I love Dungeon Keeper (2 in particular) and have for as long as I remember... I seriously can't remember when I first played it. I think it is a great game and a great series. So far I have enjoyed my stay...

Sooo, thanks everyone :)

EDIT - I can welcome right, lol? Anyways, welcome Agzarah =)

A New Room
March 9th, 2010, 12:17
Been a while since we last welcomed anyone, so the milks a little funky smelling and the balloons are a little fulla holes...

But anyway Welcome :D

Agzarah
March 9th, 2010, 12:18
i like balloons with holes in anyway... usually means they've been popped causing small children to run away in fear :)

Monsterbaby
March 9th, 2010, 18:52
Hey and welcome.

I like your evil view upon balloons :P - I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Agzarah
March 9th, 2010, 19:45
heh thankyou
although im not quite sure about that right now :S

Duke Ragereaver
March 9th, 2010, 20:23
Don't get down on yourself. ;)

A New Room
March 9th, 2010, 20:57
Please don't leave :(

We are a pretty friendly bunch once you get past the snaggle toothed grins, ghastly foot odour and the fact that we on special occasions eat our own hair (although that may just be me...) :p

Monsterbaby
March 9th, 2010, 21:02
Go ahead and eat my hair, it is more than 31 inches long! Hope you won't choke! :P

But back to buisness, I agree with ANR ^_^

Evi
March 9th, 2010, 21:33
Welcome Agzarah! :D

Sire
March 9th, 2010, 23:14
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

*Sounds from background: Blasted computer! How the hell do I use this thing?*

Agzarah
March 9th, 2010, 23:20
31 inches? appears i have some catching up to do!

Metal Gear Rex
March 9th, 2010, 23:32
Go ahead and eat my hair, it is more than 31 inches long! Hope you won't choke! :P

31 inches? That's nothing!

Agzarah
March 12th, 2010, 14:46
you're some mightily hairy people

Tassadar44
March 12th, 2010, 14:59
So, I'm Tassadar44. I'm 12 years old and I'm german
My hobbys are: warhammer 40k, play DK, play UT, wait on SC2 :D and to mod for UT 2k4 and for serious sam first and second encounter.
I will join in any dungeon in this RPG, but first my english must get better.
At the moment my english is not good enough for it.
So, that's me.

Duke Ragereaver
March 12th, 2010, 16:07
Welcome Keeper Tassadar! :)

A New Room
March 12th, 2010, 18:46
Greetings Tassadar44 we have been expecting you...

Monsterbaby
March 12th, 2010, 20:21
Hey Welcome :D The hatchery is just down the hallway to the right!

Tassadar44
March 12th, 2010, 20:40
Ah, thanks. I've search it already. Mhhh, the chickens tasts good:D

Sire
March 12th, 2010, 22:05
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

''Gordo serve new Keeper masterpiece. Keeper shall enjoy!'' :bile:
''Bile demons...'' :beetle:

Cosmo666
April 9th, 2010, 06:45
ah sorry i wasnt here before

i kinda like forgot you know

maybe ill participate more often

Sire
April 9th, 2010, 11:39
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

:bile:"I thought he was on vacation?"
:beetle:"I thought that as well. Perhaps he had spare time today..."

Lasharus
April 12th, 2010, 20:50
Good day everyone. I'm Lasharus, a 23-year old Dungeon Keeper (I actually use that name in-game for myself, given that one usually goes nameless. It fits :P) from the Netherlands.

Just found this community, immediately downloaded KeeperFX to find that it works on windows 7 (oh glory be!), and I'd like to make a contribution :)

Duke Ragereaver
April 12th, 2010, 20:51
Welcome Lasharus! :)

Sire
April 12th, 2010, 23:16
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

*Repeat*

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

*Re-shot*

Welcome...
Welcome...
Welcome...
Welcome...

Ulari
April 13th, 2010, 17:32
Hello all,

I'm Ulari, 16 earth-years-old Estonian (though I live in Finland). I've been in the forums since March 2008, never writing, always reading, so now I'm going to actually start posting some text, or at least something to that manner.

As for myself, my hobbies include reading, composing music, playing a number of instruments and, recently, attempting to make a predecessor to DK I, explaining how all the things came to be.

My favourite musical artists are Pink Floyd, King Crimson, ELP, etc. (there is one genre I dislike: noise).

Sorry about the long introduction, I'm not used in writing less than 50 words at a time... really.

Metal Gear Rex
April 13th, 2010, 17:41
Welcome... sorta... well welcome Ulari.

A predecessor to DK1? Well I don't have one, however for the RPG I created, I needed to create some type of story.. It is here if you want to look at it, be warned of the length. It is the second post:
War of the Dead (http://forum.keeperklan.com/war-dead-t766.html)

Ulari
April 13th, 2010, 18:03
Damn, I hadn't even read that! Although it was pretty much the same as in the intro of your RPG, that was still great to read, no interruptions! But yeah, I was always sad about the fact that in DK I they went straight to action, but, well, the good thing is that there's plenty of room for everyone to input their own stuff :D

Oh, and by the way, your RPG is awesome! I can barely imagine all the time used on that!

Sire
April 13th, 2010, 22:38
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay...

Can I sleeps now?...

Metal Gear Rex
April 13th, 2010, 22:39
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay...

Can I sleeps now?...

No you cannot! Back to work answering machine!

A New Room
April 13th, 2010, 22:53
Welcome to those I have not welcomed. Enjoy you stay and don't touch the door... It is very deadly...

Sammii
May 12th, 2010, 11:28
Well well well. I think i just found some of the best forums on the internet. None of my gaming buddies, NONE know Dk. "whats Dk, some kind of lame rpg?"

Anyway. I'm sammii, Or sam if you want. 16 years young, and i'm a proud Australian. Great to meet you all, Looking forward to playing some of your epic maps... Not a lot else to tell, I love DK, and yeah.... Hai! :D

Sire
May 12th, 2010, 11:38
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

:beetle: "GET BACK TO WORK IMPS THREE AND FOUR!"

dotted
May 12th, 2010, 11:38
...i'm a proud Australian...

oh no not another one :D

Sammii
May 12th, 2010, 11:44
oh no not another one :D

Hahaha, you know you love us ^_^

A New Room
May 12th, 2010, 12:12
Hello there and welcome, don't worry there is no hight limit in here, so once you have limboed under the low set bar you can stand again. Warning: You probably won't be able to get out once you're in her though :/

Skaruts
May 25th, 2010, 13:56
Hello everyone, I'm known as skaruts everywhere I go, I'm a 29 year old horned reaper from portugal and I've been playing DK1 for... 13 years. :p

Ok, I haven't played the game for over 4500 days this whole time, but I still play it from time to time. A few days ago I found the cd again and I've been playing it since.

Then I remembered, a game so old, there must be something around the internet about it, and my friend google said I was right and he pointed at these forums and here I am.

Now I'm enjoying the new stuff I found and playing DK missions I never had played. And maybe I'll play DK online one of these days, since that's one the things I craved to do when I was younger and never did due to both lack of internet and friends who cared for this game more than fifa98, 99 and so on... :|

Never played DK2 so much, I had it and played it, but never reached the end and for some reason I never played more. But to be honest, DK1 was the killer for me. DK2, somehow it seemed a bit pretensious to me. Nevertheless (is that just one word?) I think it's not bad. Just didn't fill my heart and vice.

Well, I'm gonna shut up now, lest I'll start telling the story of my whole life. :D

May your evil doings be good.
Cheers

A New Room
May 25th, 2010, 15:22
Welcome to Keeper Klan Skaruts!

Beware the Bile Demon, he bites...

Skaruts
May 25th, 2010, 15:42
Welcome to Keeper Klan Skaruts!

Beware the Bile Demon, he bites...

Actualy he does worse than biting... he farts. ;)

Sire
May 26th, 2010, 01:25
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

I wanna sleeps again... ><

Tassadar44
May 28th, 2010, 05:50
Welcome to the forums Skaruts.

Skaruts
May 28th, 2010, 05:53
Thx everyone ;)

dk2player
May 29th, 2010, 01:10
Greeting #54: Welcome *Insert Name*! I must warn you... :horny: get angry this time of year if you don't post actively all day :p

DarthTorch93
May 29th, 2010, 23:21
Um... Hello all I am DarthTorch93 but Please just call me Darth. I'm a 17 year old skeleton from the U.S. I found this site by accident as I am sure must do. I just want to go on record by saying I'm not very forum Active unless there is spam bored. So um... Yea its nice to be here at KK and I hope the Lot of us can become friends.

Sire
May 30th, 2010, 03:09
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

:mistress: "Giveme giveme giveme a man after midnight..."
:beetle: "There she goes again, wanting another victim..."

Duke Ragereaver
May 30th, 2010, 06:36
Welcome Darth! :)

Henry Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:00
hi my names Henry I live in France so I could translate the game in French I do music so I can find some music for dk3 ( or make some ) and i am learning to program . I would love to this project since i ve been a big fan of DK1 and DK2 :horny:http://static.images.keeperklan.com/forum/images/smilies/dk1/horned_reaper.gif

kyle
July 10th, 2010, 20:13
Hello henry, it's great that you wish to join us, have you made any music previously.

A New Room
July 10th, 2010, 20:15
Welcome to Keeper Klan! Home to many a creature with a strange accent :)

You wouldn't be related to Oscar Langdon (http://www.keeperklan.com/members/939-Oscar-Langdon) would you?

Oscar Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:46
well i normaly make cool music with my oboe and electric piano oh and hello how r u

Henry Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:49
Yes i am btw below i accitentaly used the wrong account and topic opps
anyway yes im his brother

A New Room
July 10th, 2010, 20:49
Ah well he is welcome too :D

And I'm quite well.

Henry Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:50
ha ha noo but i went on his pc sorry about that

Henry Langdon
July 10th, 2010, 20:53
Hello henry, it's great that you wish to join us, have you made any music previously.

yes I normally muck around with my oboe and electric piano and make cool music here is a cool one i found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusLypfx7OQ&feature=related

Evi
July 10th, 2010, 21:36
Well, welcome to KeeperKlan, both of you! :D

kyle
July 10th, 2010, 21:44
Ok I am highly confused now, there is two of them?

Necror
July 10th, 2010, 21:48
yes I normally muck around with my oboe and electric piano and make cool music here is a cool one i found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusLypfx7OQ&feature=related

I remember that song from a game named plasma pong
I'm the guy who told you about this site on facebook.

Henry Langdon
July 11th, 2010, 08:22
Ok 2 thing need clearing out 1-yes i am oscar brother and we are using two pc I have made no 2 nd account 2-oh hello how r u

Aisikle
October 31st, 2010, 10:50
Hello everyone! As my display name suggests, I assume the name of Aisikle. It's nice to meet you all! I see this community as a way of helping my DK gaming (particularly the original) and quite possibly, a place to chat with people and role-play.

I expect to communicate with you all on the forums.

Aisikle.

Duke Ragereaver
October 31st, 2010, 10:57
Welcome Aisikle! Enjoy your stay on KK! :)

HeavyGuy
October 31st, 2010, 12:38
Hi Everybody! I am HeavyGuy.
It's cool to find a Dungeon Keeper community that is actually still alive!
Hopefully I shall get to know you all in the near future (and maybe to get tips on how I should complete Skybird Trill now I've got there again)!
Well I hope to see you all around the forums!

A New Room
October 31st, 2010, 13:17
Welcome both of you! Hope your stays will be long.

Cathal Mc Nally
November 19th, 2010, 15:10
Hey all,
My Display name is my real name... God damn you fACEBOOK
My Alias is FooFighter
Im from Ireland
I love DKGOLD and not so much of dk2
Im in third year of games development in College
I program and create 3d art
Interested in joining the team but thats awaiting kyles approval

Cant wait for this game to be released
muhahahahahaha

:)
nice to meet you all

A New Room
November 19th, 2010, 15:20
Welcome to Keeper Klan, now I hope you read the Terms and Conditions carefully, because there will be a quiz about it, under a ceiling of advancing spikes... Over a lake of boiling lava when you next log in.

Cathal Mc Nally
November 19th, 2010, 17:47
Awesome Can i bribe you with my leprechaun charm
With a big Gold Pot under a rainbow and a pint of Guinness????

MaxHayman
November 19th, 2010, 21:54
Welcome to the Dungeon Keeper community

Mino
November 30th, 2010, 06:27
Hello. I first discovered DK2 in an old box I had in the garage about 2-3 years ago. I beat the game and wished for more levels :p. So every few weeks I pop in the game to complete the campaign again because it's so fun.
And I'm not only good at DK, I'm also pretty hardcore at Tetris. lol
Hope this site is fun.

Duke Ragereaver
November 30th, 2010, 06:29
Welcome Mino!

A New Room
November 30th, 2010, 10:42
Welcome to Keeper Klan, please insert disc 2 so as to continue :P

Bogwitch
November 30th, 2010, 18:26
Hi All,

I'm Bogwitch. I've been an on-off player of DK1/2 for as long as the game has been around. I happened across these forums while searching for a bit of help regarding (re)installation of DK1 but I think I've cracked it - I'll fill in the details when I've played with all the options of virtualisation.

I was suprised (happily suprised) to see a thriving community concerning DK and with active development, too. I remember playing Ancient Keeper as an addon to DK1 andI look forward to playing the multitude of levels shared here. I'e also started to get one of my sons interested inDK so I will be getting multiplayer sorted out, too!

A New Room
November 30th, 2010, 18:41
Welcome to Keeper Klan and to the first of your many trials.

First you shall conquer the water temple, where your lung capacity will be put to the test by an unhelpful talking sea lion. Then once you have the 100 ltr totem you shall begin you run of the Earth Temple. Here your endurance will be put through its paces as you are forced to ignore thirst, so as to pore the water you previously collected down the hole of wastefulness. Only then may you be able to shape the all unlocking key of mud so as to enter the halls of surprisingly disappointing Lava Temple.

DzjeeAr
January 24th, 2011, 06:30
AH hell, might as well.

Hi all! I go by the name DzjeeAr and have been a member of the old Keeper Klan for a while back in the days, although I hadn't been as active there anymore even before it was closed down. Apparently I've been a member on this forum since september 2009, so as you might have guessed I haven't been and won't be active here much either. So why the F* am I posting here? Nostalgia reasons mostly, just to see if I can recognize some folks from back then and recalling the shitloads of time I spent playing DK1 and making maps for it. Plus getting some thoughts sorted.

A few random facts:
* I'm 24 currently and look down on anyone below my age.
* I'm extremely cynical, sarcastic, crude, very unlikable, and quite a tyrant. But I'm actually nice deep inside, honest.
* I enjoy crude black humor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy) and dislike taboos, which tends to put me at odds with the rules of many forums. Which is a source for lots of lol.
* I'm Dutch and ashamed of it. Nearly as much as I am of sharing the same species with youtube-posters, facebook-possessers, and politicians.
* I waste most of my time playing sad little games such as Desktop Dungeons and Minecraft.
* I'm plagued by nostalgia and currently a lack of motivation to put effort into pretty much anything I don't have complete control over. Which pretty much leaves complaining and wanking as my main hobby.

I find I take more joy out of thinking about concepts and designs in and for games than out of actually playing them, and thus designing maps for Dungeon Keeper was one of the main reasons for me to join up with the former Keeper Klan - to spread them to an audience. In total I've wasted days on well over 100 maps for Dungeons Keeper. DK1 that is, DK2 was a sad peice of shit not even worthy of carrying the title "Dungeon Keeper".

Aside Dungeon Keeper I've spent on and off time on designing maps and levels for a variety of other games:
- Age of Empires (1) (all crap, none presented on the internet)
- Captain Claw (about 20 orso, can be found for download on the Claw Recluse)
- Supaplex (old DOS game, about 111 levels)
- Furcadia (quite enjoyed designing atmospheric 'dreams' to hang around in and socialize)
- Heroes of Might & Magic III (all crap, none presented on the internet)
- Heroes of Might & Magic V (only a few, most not even finished)
- Settlers III (all crap, none presented on the internet)
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (only a few)
- Battle for Wesnoth (just a few random maps, none presented online)
- Starcraft 2 (again only a few)

My actual map and level making grinded to a halt roughly when I started playing World of Warcraft and most of my creative juice had dried up and / or was instead invested in random concept designs for games like Heroes of Might and Magic, all pointless and merely as a hobby of course. Lately it has led more to frustration since more than before I find myself annoyed by the limits editors provide, and even modding provides (still limited by the game engine). Thus most of my creativity these days remains at the point of random ideas in Notepad and Paint. (Shameless advertisement: If there's any programmers / artists who enjoy experimenting, being treated like slaves, being critisized over the smallest details, not being paid a single dime for their work, and who enjoy being bossed around and told what to do, send me a PM. I need you more than I need air.)

Many seem to enjoy my maps and levels, which is not to brag but rather a thank you. My personal theory is that I am sensitive to and enjoy focussing on creating atmosphere in my maps and levels, which in my mind often gets overlooked by players and game-designers alike dispite being a very important element which contributes to wether or not someone enjoys the experience (DK1 had better atmosphere than DK2). I instinctively focus on it more than tactically deep layouts, and likewise most of my designs and ideas are based more on what "feels right" rather than "what the customer would like".

So there's that, a bit of background and a "hello".

'sup here lately?

Pizu_Meaku
January 24th, 2011, 08:14
Well i dont really see whats to be ashamed of being dutch. Its a crappy country and it sucks, that doesn't mean YOU suck. Because im dutch yet my awesomeness cannot be comprehanded by most! Also, you shouldn't look down on yourself so much. Your maps are the ones i have ALWAYS enjoyed most and therfor i always looked up to you. And i think i woulnd't be lying if you were basicly the best mapper out there. WoW is gay.

And Helllo, im fine :)

f0wh
January 26th, 2011, 01:29
Aye it's great to see a dungeon keeper community that actually isn't dead. I thought this game was abandoned and that people were tired of it.. glad I was wrong :)

Been trying to port dungeon keeper 2 into portable mode for awhile so I can use it on my company computer. Got any ideas?

Ogre
January 26th, 2011, 09:05
Hello to all and greetings to all Keepers and Creatures :D

I'm 25 from Sweden and love games, i currently own a 360, aside from playing PC. Well can't really think of much to say, since i'm not good to talk about myself. But hello again!

TheOutKast
February 11th, 2011, 23:40
soooo i cant remember how i found this forum but i found it anyway. ive been playing DK1 since my wonderful fatherthing presented me with the disc some 10+ years ago. i grew up with the game which i guess has played a part in making me who i am.

im 23, a girlthing, currently residing on the Isle of Wight (which is the UK to those whove never heard of it). im an eccentric Alternative/Metalhead and an artist. i love drawing beasts and monsters :P

i guess DK has been an influence on some of my stranger creations, and a creature muse i have called OutKast (hence username). im a bigger fan of DK1 tthan i am DK2 just because its easier to navigate imo and i never got on well with the blockyness of the characters. the DK series though is an awesome idea, love the creatures & creations and the humours the icing on the charred cake.

i ought to attempt some fanart of the game. i did years ago but since then the arthings improved. if i do anything, ill share :p

anyway, HAY.

A New Room
February 12th, 2011, 01:13
Wow I missed out on a lot of hellos :O

Hello, Personthing and welcome to Keeper Klan... thing...

im a bigger fan of DK1 tthan i am DK2 just because its easier to navigate imo and i never got on well with the blockyness of the characters.

Quite a few people feel the same, though reasons differ, I myself think the first DK's humour was better regulated and less all over the place.

Anyway enjoy your stay, and way it be a long a pleasant one :)

________

Oh and hi to all the people I missed greeting aswell, you are also welcome! :D

Airandius
February 12th, 2011, 09:38
A few random facts:
* I'm 24 currently and look down on anyone below my age.
* I'm extremely cynical, sarcastic, crude, very unlikable, and quite a tyrant. But I'm actually nice deep inside, honest.
* I enjoy crude black humor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy) and dislike taboos, which tends to put me at odds with the rules of many forums. Which is a source for lots of lol.
* I'm Dutch and ashamed of it. Nearly as much as I am of sharing the same species with youtube-posters, facebook-possessers, and politicians.
* I waste most of my time playing sad little games such as Desktop Dungeons and Minecraft.
* I'm plagued by nostalgia and currently a lack of motivation to put effort into pretty much anything I don't have complete control over. Which pretty much leaves complaining and wanking as my main hobby.

It's almost as if he made this list simply to get me to be his nemesis. Gawd I'm the opposite.

Well i dont really see whats to be ashamed of being dutch. Its a crappy country and it sucks, that doesn't mean YOU suck.

Where in the Netherlands do you guys live? Last time I checked we were a pretty awesome country.
The Netherlands is a rich country. According to the International Monetary Fund, the Netherlands ranks among the top 10 countries in the world. Heck that is awesome. Especially seeing how we are also one of the smallest countries.
We are also very modern and advanced, more so then then a whole bunch of other countries.

Sure there are a lot of idiots but the reason you see them so often is because we are all cuddled together. Just because there are idiots doesn't mean the country is bad. All countries have idiots. Seen America lately?
As for Politics, that's just as fu**ed up as everywhere else. At least we aren't Egypt no?

ANYWAY

hi

Airandius here, Let's Player on youtube. I like playing games from time to time and I play the guitar.
Not much else for me to say on a random internet board.

Bye now.

A New Room
February 12th, 2011, 11:40
It's almost as if he made this list simply to get me to be his nemesis. Gawd I'm the opposite.

Where in the Netherlands do you guys live? Last time I checked we were a pretty awesome country.
The Netherlands is a rich country. According to the International Monetary Fund, the Netherlands ranks among the top 10 countries in the world. Heck that is awesome. Especially seeing how we are also one of the smallest countries.
We are also very modern and advanced, more so then then a whole bunch of other countries.

Sure there are a lot of idiots but the reason you see them so often is because we are all cuddled together. Just because there are idiots doesn't mean the country is bad. All countries have idiots. Seen America lately?
As for Politics, that's just as fu**ed up as everywhere else. At least we aren't Egypt no?

ANYWAY

hi

Airandius here, Let's Player on youtube. I like playing games from time to time and I play the guitar.
Not much else for me to say on a random internet board.

Bye now.

You you are -24 and look up to people above your age?

People form Netherlands are in my experience always awesome house guests, partly because their English is really good, but mainly because they always bring Stroopwafels! :D

Anyway welcome to Keeper Klan.

jct1984
March 16th, 2011, 23:39
Hello.
I have been in love with DK, since I was 14 (I'm 26 now) and I'm still playing the bleeding thing from time to time. One question. As I am new to this forum there are still a couple of things I am yet to understand and hopefully you chaps can help me out to catch up.
I have recently seen images of 3D renders of characters from the first DK and I am wondering if there is a fan-based remake in the making. If there is can I please be told the details, so I can keep my eye on it.
All the best and I look forward to enjoying this site and it's goodly Knights killers. Ta.

Mothrayas
March 16th, 2011, 23:40
Check out the WftO (War for the Overworld) subforum - it's a fanmade continuation of the first two DK games, currently being made.

Neonwings
March 21st, 2011, 18:12
I guess I should join this.
I'm Neon. I'm a windows 7 user and I;ve had DKII for over 6 years now, I think. I'm fairly good at it, but I'm unable to pass the penultimate campaign level.
I'm mostly into skirmish and MPD levels, and am constantly searching the internet for more pet dungeon levels. While doing this I found this site. So, hey.

Ogre
March 22nd, 2011, 15:40
Greetings Neon and welcome:horny:

Neonwings
March 24th, 2011, 17:13
Thanks.

Skyman
March 24th, 2011, 19:07
Hi,

I've been no the forum since a week or two now and have learned of all mods and projects. I'm very excited about the developments which I've never learned earlier strangely.

I always LOVED Dungeon Keeper 1 and I also played Dungeon Keeper 2 a few times, but DK1 is the winner for me :)

I'm currently 29 years of age and live in the Netherlands. I am married and have a nice job.

Anyways, I'm seriously very happy with Keeper FX and with WFTO project. Keeper FX brought me much fun in a better DK1, good times. WFTO looks even to good to be true................. :D

Anyway this is now my favorite forum :P together with 1 other :)

Neonwings
March 27th, 2011, 15:01
I prefer DKII do DKI, but to each his own.
And hey.

Shogun
March 28th, 2011, 06:01
Hello all,
Just found this site cruising for DK info, I have been playing the game since the late 90's and have been addicted ever since, I pull it out a couple of times a year and spend hours replaying all the same levels. It annoys the hell out of my partner (Bonus) and I learn something new everytime without fail. My favourite level's are Moonbrush wood and Blaise end. I look forward to trolling this forum and reading all your info. I have DKII but never got into it like the first one, Im also a Theme hospital tragic. My favourite creature is the Samurai (Ninja)

Thanks

Shogun

Metal Gear Rex
March 28th, 2011, 06:05
Welcome Shogun!

Here's a Dark Mistress. :mistress: Fight her! >:3

Anyways, to the left of the entrence is a Hatchery. There's two paths, the shortcut right path and longcut left path. Take the left unless you want to get hit by a Boulder.

Yomegami
April 4th, 2011, 22:11
*Insert some sort of greeting here*

I am Yomegami (also known as Grendel Man or Arctic Snail). I've been into Dungeon Keeper for a ludicrously long time, but only managed to get a working copy again recently. While searching for all of the patches for DK2, I stumbled across this site, and after a designated lurk period I joined.

I'm primarily a mapmaker for DK2, and strongly prefer DK2 over DK1 (not that I don't enjoy the latter). I'm not a multiplayer person - I just play the campaign, My Pet Dungeon, and Skirmish mode.

Outside of DK, I also play Creatures and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and am a big fan of Touhou and Mass Effect despite having not played anything relating to either series.

I also happen to have a habit of overusing commas. P=

I'll probably be quiet for a while, but eventually I'll start getting active should I happen to like it here. *Insert generic conclusion statement here*

kyle
April 4th, 2011, 22:27
Hah, is creatures the game I am thinking of, where you take care of these strange creature things and teach them how to speak and such?

Duke Ragereaver
April 6th, 2011, 21:56
Welcome into Keeper's Klan's dungeon, to you all newcomers! ;)

MarThing
May 31st, 2011, 16:43
Hello. My name is Martin and im from denmark. 25years and going to be joining you all as a concept artist for WotO.
Played DK2 back in the days and been trying to fill the void with other "evil" games like overlord.
Found out about this from a random post from MB on a danish art site and though, that sounded cool. Maybe the let me join and so im here.

Real life when i dont draw and paint i work on a (dont know the english word) after school recreation institution for kids around 6-14. Sweet little hell spawns. All of them!

Evi
May 31st, 2011, 17:16
Welcome to Keeperklan MarThing. :D

Enjoy your stay. :ghost:

Duke Ragereaver
May 31st, 2011, 17:57
Welcome MarThing!

Monsterbaby
May 31st, 2011, 19:38
Welcome! It will be awesome for us to have you work on the stuff here :)

DonJoe
June 1st, 2011, 02:38
Glad to have you aboard. Sorry for the mixup this afternoon, but if you ever end up wanting to learn 3d max, just gimme a holler.

*dogdes Monsterbaby's round house kicks*

Monsterbaby
June 1st, 2011, 10:21
http://youtu.be/SO6KH0et5SE?t=1m31s

Oh no, you no dodge Monsterbaby!

Nulla Pax
June 1st, 2011, 18:59
Hi all.
Just found out about this excellent project on the Steam Forums. :D

I have never been able to understand why DK wasn't more popular and more sequels made.
I keep an old Win98 PC up and running just for classics like this and the early Dune games etc etc.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and thank you for doing this guys ... major respect ;)

TaylorMouse
June 1st, 2011, 20:00
Hello everyone,

I'm Taylor, I'm a huge fan of Dungeon Keeper

I have 3D modeling, 2D Concept art, texturing and C# programming as my hobbies

I'm also a big fan of Blizzard's stuff

you can take a look at some of the stuff I do (did) on this site: Griffon Studios (http://tinyurl.com/griffonstudios)

always wanted to do some DK 3D modeling :)

I'm looking forward to the first demo to be downloaded here !!!

Peace

T.

Duke Ragereaver
June 1st, 2011, 20:39
Welcome both of you!

Monsterbaby
June 2nd, 2011, 11:03
Welcome both of you guys!

And very nice stuff - Taylor =)

diggory
June 8th, 2011, 17:11
Hi There

My name is Digg, been a big fan of DK since its release years ago and recently revived it after buying the re-release on gog.com.

I play many other games including WoW and various xBox stuff. In the scary real world I am a software engineer, currently working as an accessibility tester (getting software working for disabled users).

Glad to see a DK community alive and well after so long. DK truely has an epic cult following. :horny:

Cheers

Tom, aka Diggory.

Duke Ragereaver
June 9th, 2011, 17:05
Glad to see another old DK fan! Welcome!

Klinsk
June 10th, 2011, 11:41
Hello, I was there from the beginning with Mephistoteles, Patriarch, DzjeeAr. I merely registered cuz Tomasz doesn't have much time to e-mail me back each time.

Apocales
June 16th, 2011, 00:16
Hey what's up?

I found this place simply by googling Dungeon Keeper, as I have always been a big fan of the game.
I guess gog.com releasing it on their site reminded me of the game all over again. I simply cannot get how they never made a third instead they are making half-assed clones like Dungeon Overlord which I play cause I have nothing better to play.

Some other things about me: In Arizona, mid 20's. Played Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 when they first arrived at best buy. My other games of choice are red alert 1 and it's extras, Dark Colony, and unfortunately I was addicted to World of warcraft for 4 years but broke that habit as of 6 or so months ago.

DK and the DK2 were always my favorite games, I loved running the dungeon and fighting at the same time. Other than Dungeon Overlord what other games do you recommend that are of similar fun and nature.

amcoops
June 19th, 2011, 03:56
Hi, I'm 22 and live in North Devon, England. I've been a big fan of Dungeon Keeper since it came out back in the day and I still am. I found the forum when searching for a crash fix for Dungeon Keeper 2 as I wanted to run through the campaign again, seeing as the fix worked I thought I should join the forum and say thank you. :)

Duke Ragereaver
June 19th, 2011, 08:40
A warm welcome to you, amcoops!

Keeper_Infernal
June 28th, 2011, 12:18
I know its a bit late,but I have never introduced my self yet to this forum,so here it goes:

Hello my name is Roby,I am 14 years old and I am from Israel, and a am a big fan of Dungeon Keeper(both dk and dk2). I know DK sence i know myself, and i have found this comunity by simply googling "Dungeon Keeper", like ones of you guys here. Allways after whatching the trailer at the end of the dk2 campaing I felt so empty inside, knowing that this trainler is a lie, and there wont be any "Dungeon Keeper 3", But now, this comunity have retrived my hope that one day I will put my hands on this DK3. ( WftO)

Edit:Forgot to mention,if anyone here is playing dungeon overlord,then my name there is "Infernals Lair",Any help with that game will be awsome,since I have just started there.

Bloodletter
July 2nd, 2011, 16:35
i'm Steven and I'm 18 from Australia.
Been play DK my entire childhood, couldn't get enough of it.
Amazing game.

Found this forum when searching for custom maps for the game :)
Cheers for having this forum up guys!