PDA

View Full Version : The music.

Neonwings
April 2nd, 2011, 21:11
I like the music in this game, but to be honest it's not something I'd like to have repeating over and over again while I play a game unsuiting to the music.
But, when I turn the music volume down, I am unable to hear the ordinary sound effects from the game. Is there any way to disable the music without altering the SFX?

Mothrayas
April 2nd, 2011, 21:14
KeeperFX (IIRC) takes the music from what's in your CD drive. Remove your Dungeon Keeper CD/any other CD that's in there and no music will play.

Neonwings
April 2nd, 2011, 21:23
That would explain why Arctic Monkeys is playing.

DragonsLover
April 3rd, 2011, 00:11
This, or go through the in-game options and slide the music volume button to the complete left.

Krizzie
April 3rd, 2011, 00:15
Can't the music be implemented to the game, as in provide the Audiofiles in a music folder and let the game search that folder instead of the master cd drive?

Neonwings
April 3rd, 2011, 00:36
This, or go through the in-game options and slide the music volume button to the complete left.

"But, when I turn the music volume down, I am unable to hear the ordinary sound effects from the game."

MrPoptart
April 3rd, 2011, 09:44
I have the exact opposite problem.

DragonsLover
April 3rd, 2011, 19:59
Can't the music be implemented to the game, as in provide the Audiofiles in a music folder and let the game search that folder instead of the master cd drive?

This is planned by Mefistotelis.

"But, when I turn the music volume down, I am unable to hear the ordinary sound effects from the game."

Strange. Requires a fix.
Then Mothrayas explained the solution. Just don't use any CD-Rom for the music.

I have the exact opposite problem.

If you want the music, you must use the CD-Rom of the game into the FIRST CD-Rom drive (D:\ by default). You can also download the soundtrack of the game and create an audio image CD to use with Daemon Tools by leaving track 1 blank. I explained the solution best here (http://keeperklan.com/threads/1389-Keeperfx-graphics-and-music?p=25174&viewfull=1#post25174).