PDA

View Full Version : noob

dangleberries
April 6th, 2011, 01:23
so what is this all about then?

Metal Gear Rex
April 6th, 2011, 02:32
so what is this all about then?

"this" referring to what? Be more specific, which fanmade game are you talking about?

dangleberries
April 6th, 2011, 08:53
"this" referring to what? Be more specific, which fanmade game are you talking about?

war for the overworld?

Skyman
April 6th, 2011, 09:19
Dear god,

please don't be so annoying. Read the topics, visit the homepage.

Don't make a thread like;

TITLE; noob
was dis bout?

THIS FAILS AS A THREAD!!!!

Imho this is a bannable offense and trolling sort of...

Do a decent write up.

Metal Gear Rex
April 6th, 2011, 09:27
war for the overworld?

Dear god,

TITLE; noob
was dis bout?

Do a decent write up.

lol, rant.

But if you seriously don't know what War for the Overworld is... then I am quite surprised. Here's a hint:
"The Keeper Klan project to create a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, led by Kyle"
Guess where this information is quoted from...

dangleberries
April 6th, 2011, 12:49
Dear god,

TITLE; noob
was dis bout?

Do a decent write up.

woah! settle down haha, noobs just reffering to me as ive never used a forum before. so sorrry!! and i hope you dont always threaten to ban people after their first post!

Skyman
April 6th, 2011, 16:35
1. Don't think I'm attacking you as a person, I'm, sure you are a nice person!
2. I don't like threads that don't have write up or purpose or clear questions, that is all.

Duke Ragereaver
April 6th, 2011, 21:42
Give the guy a break. :D

Sure, he might picked a somewhat vague way to start a thread but let's stay civilized!

dangleberries
April 7th, 2011, 00:55
Give the guy a break. :D

Sure, he might picked a somewhat vague way to start a thread but let's stay civilized!

nice guy :D haha

---------- Post added at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

lol, rant.

But if you seriously don't know what War for the Overworld is... then I am quite surprised. Here's a hint:
"The Keeper Klan project to create a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, led by Kyle"
Guess where this information is quoted from...

yeah yeah i get ya that probably would of been a smarter thing to do haha :P but to justify the thread. reading what its about on the front page gives you an idea of what its about,but then thats it. you dont know if the projects still alive or anything, but posting a thread and then having the developers tell you about it shows that there still working away :D

comon surly that can justify this thread :P

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2011, 01:12
yeah yeah i get ya that probably would of been a smarter thing to do haha :P but to justify the thread. reading what its about on the front page gives you an idea of what its about,but then thats it. you dont know if the projects still alive or anything, but posting a thread and then having the developers tell you about it shows that there still working away :D

Not really. You can see posts in there from today. Lots.

kyle
April 8th, 2011, 09:47
nice guy :D haha

---------- Post added at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

by the main page, do you mean our website?

MaxHayman
April 12th, 2011, 18:33
This tread is pointless. Why cant people just read around the forums.