PDA

View Full Version : Gems and AI 0.38c

Enker-Zan
April 25th, 2011, 13:24
I am play testing through Keeper FX to see how well it works. I got to Wishvale and it appears that the enemy AI can dig through gems. The resources in the level were nearly depleted so I was forced to beat the entire level with only a level 10 Mistress. The next level I cannot complete because th AI is also digging through impentrable rock and going beyond the map's barrier and crashing the game. -.-

DragonsLover
April 25th, 2011, 17:46
Afaik, there's no gems on Wishvale, only gold.

As for the Keeper digging through impenetrable rock, that would really surprised me. Do you have any screenshots of that?

Enker-Zan
April 25th, 2011, 23:03
Oops, it was all in the same map, Tickle, I was half asleep when I posted that. Stupid me...

It is hard to catch the AI doing it on the screen shot, something else is also causing the game crash on that level as well.

DragonsLover
April 26th, 2011, 14:25
Did you alter some data about digging ?

I also got a crash (well, not really a crash, but a total freeze of all creatures) on Tickle once and it was because the computer couldn't get access to the gems. Angry creatures got sacrificed and caused weird things. There's also probably the digging gold bug that may cause something.

Enker-Zan
April 26th, 2011, 20:42
I don't alter any data while playing KFX lol

The AI sacrafices stuff? O.o

Mothrayas
April 26th, 2011, 20:51
The AI sacrafices stuff? O.o

Yes.

...as a side result of improper handling of angry creatures and the temple. Not intentionally.

Enker-Zan
April 29th, 2011, 10:37
I tried to get through that level again and it just will not stop crashing, the debug mode is not picking anything up either. I also get a random crash-to-desktop when I complete level 5, the debug also does not seem to pick this up. >.<

DragonsLover
April 29th, 2011, 15:56
Try to record your game using packets (read the Readme (http://keeper.lubie.org/html/dk_keeperfx_read.php) for more details) or save your game before the crash then send it here as an attachment so that Mefisto could take a look at it.