PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play!

DarK_KaiN
May 3rd, 2011, 09:18
Hey guys!
I got myself a gameranger and a hamachi, have 1.73 but couldn't find anyone to play with. If any of you out there want to play PM me.
P.S. How do you talk via hamachi? If someone has a white circle it means he's offline? Everybody has them and only one guy had a green one, but I couldn't chat with him T_T.

DarK_KaiN
May 4th, 2011, 15:39
Although noone answers I found 3 people on GameRanger already, the game lives guys :D.

dangthuaan
June 7th, 2011, 13:01
i think GameRanger is better :)

krimson
June 10th, 2011, 01:24
go game ranger people :D!

lucyjanebrown
August 7th, 2011, 21:45
Absoloutely desperate here to play online again, its been years since i did, i was there when the switch went to off on the bullfrog/EA servers for dungeonwatch, [email protected] if u wanna arrange a game.

DarK_KaiN
October 5th, 2011, 16:44
Hey everyone back online waiting for you all in game ranger - I'm playing 1.73 and I'm playing good ^)). Lucy I'll send you an e-mail.

Yoghurt
October 6th, 2011, 08:14
Man I'm excited!
I thought it would be impossible to find active fans!

I just got an account on Tunngle and Dungeon Keeper 2 is available for multiplayer. If anybody wants to set up a session, IM me or send me an email [email protected]

I'm thinking about setting up a Hamachi and a Game Ranger account too :) So hey.

Joey
November 7th, 2011, 17:28
hello everyone.

im new here on this forum and i dont know how to play DK2 MP can anybody tell me and maby start a game with me?

GoTSmal
November 18th, 2011, 16:06
hello everyone.

I'm new here on this forum and I veteran in DK2. I want play tonight. I have version 1.7. I play I think in Hamachi or Gameranger but I dont know which is better.
Please write to me in weekend and I think we'll play.

DarK_KaiN
January 20th, 2012, 15:18
Hey guys, I'm back and wanna play with anyone from you. Join GameRanger and let's play

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

hello everyone.

im new here on this forum and i dont know how to play DK2 MP can anybody tell me and maby start a game with me?

Hey Joey,

you should download GameRanger and get DK II Silver edition and then you're good to go. Join create an account on gameranger select My Games category and host or join a game. After the game was started go to Multiplayer-> TCP/IP -> join or host a game deppending on what were you doing in gameranger hosting or joining.

KSS
March 24th, 2012, 10:51
your lucky its so annoying to find a network then its full