PDA

View Full Version : DzjeeAr's 6-level Campaign

keeperfx
May 18th, 2011, 13:32
Hi, im stuck on level 2.
I can hold up the attack till im attacked by pack of 10level tentacles.
I cant kill none of them.
Is it a bug or i sucks on DK :]
I can send save game.
cheers

EDIT:
Did some1 beat the level ?
Maybe some1 can check if creatures stats are ok ?

EDIT 2:
I tried from the beggining, again, pack of 10L tentacles eats my dungeon in about 30s. I have over 60 creatures, and im helpless.
Some1 ever beat that level ?
Can some1 check what trigers pack of tentacles to show up ?
thx :]

mefistotelis
May 19th, 2011, 20:03
If you're playing KeeperFX 0.39, there's a bug which highly affects attack strength of some creatures. Will be fixed in next version.

keeperfx
May 19th, 2011, 22:21
So if i copy save game to 0.37c this should be ok ? Or save game will be 'affected' by this bug ?
It is not ok on 0.37c, maybe i'll try 0,37. Or maybe the bug is also on lover versions.

When to expect new version (week/month) ?
pozdro :]

Krizzie
May 26th, 2011, 08:19
Save games from older versions won't work properly.

SickGod
July 5th, 2016, 12:09
Hi, I'm stuck on the first level.

I killed green's and yellow's creatures, conquered their positions and now there are no more creatures spawning. I also broke into the fortress surrounded by water north of the map. Since I can neither build bridges nor destroy walls, I can't claim the fortress, However, there are two groups of heroes inside the walled-in part of the fortress, but their tunneler won't start digging away the fortified white block, so they're just standing around. Nothing happens anymore. Any idea?

Bryson
March 5th, 2017, 18:28
Hi, I'm stuck on the first level.

I killed green's and yellow's creatures, conquered their positions and now there are no more creatures spawning. I also broke into the fortress surrounded by water north of the map. Since I can neither build bridges nor destroy walls, I can't claim the fortress, However, there are two groups of heroes inside the walled-in part of the fortress, but their tunneler won't start digging away the fortified white block, so they're just standing around. Nothing happens anymore. Any idea?

I worked this one out. Take an imp in possession and dig through the 2 blocks where they are hidden and let your creatures kill everyone. Then you win.

kix
March 6th, 2017, 13:54
I remember playing this a few years ago and the last level had 2 reinforced walls which I couldn't get through if I remember correctly. It was called Dig.

Anyone know the solution?

YourMaster
March 6th, 2017, 16:33
I've never played the level, but quickly gazing at the map, don't go through those walls but enter the room from either the east or west?