PDA

View Full Version : 0.39a

Elven Spellmaker
June 1st, 2011, 19:22
Thanks so much Mefistotelis for curing the lightning bug so that lightning now hits and the other bugs that 0.39 had.

I am very grateful for your continued work in this project and am trying my best to (hopefully eventually) get to grips with this code. (There is a lot though!)

Two things related to lightning that I have found with 0.39a:

Possessing a creature and trying to use lightning still doesn't hit (often or at all).

The image below describes the second weird bug, the mistress were not moving closer to the archers and so the lightning wasn't reaching them.

I'm not sure if this second bug existed in the original game or not.

Thanks again. :D

DragonsLover
June 1st, 2011, 20:51
Second bug is not a bug. The Mistresses aren't close enough. The Lightning range is just shorter than Archers' arrows.

If you want them to be closer, you must build a bridge toward the Archers and drop them there.

Elven Spellmaker
June 2nd, 2011, 01:56
Second bug is not a bug. The Mistresses aren't close enough. The Lightning range is just shorter than Archers' arrows.

If you want them to be closer, you must build a bridge toward the Archers and drop them there.Shouldn't they, in theory, move further along the bridge where they would be in range?

kaleb
June 2nd, 2011, 04:28
a mistress whos attacking it's enemy while out of range is obviously retard