PDA

View Full Version : Full moon level and unofficial patch

Wronschien
June 6th, 2011, 09:14
I'm new here so hello.

It's been ages since I played good old Dungeon Keeper (I didn't touch it after finishing it when it first came out in fact) but now nostalgia comes and I suppose you know what I mean.

Anyway, thanks a lot for KeeperFX as it seems to be the perfect way to play this great game nowadays !

Yet I've been wondering, is the unofficial patch V4 of any use with KeeperFX ?
Also, I've tried to set the time to get the full moon secret level and it didn't show up in KeeperFX (but it did with the original DK I installed too, so the time is correct), is there some kind of config to be done ?

DragonsLover
June 6th, 2011, 18:06
I guess the Full Moon calculation is slightly altered to be more precise.

As for if V4 of my patch is used in KeeperFX, the answer is no, but it uses the files of my previous V3 patch. Anyway, a new one is planned soon, I don't know when exactly.

mefistotelis
June 6th, 2011, 19:55
I've tried to set the time to get the full moon secret level and it didn't show up in KeeperFX (but it did with the original DK I installed too, so the time is correct), is there some kind of config to be done ?

KeeperFX has modified (more accurate, I hope) moon phase computing algorithm. Try shifting the time a few hours.

Wronschien
June 6th, 2011, 23:20
Thanks for the quick answers.
And indeed, altering the date a few days after of the one I had previously set the level appears.