PDA

View Full Version : quest of the hero first lvl.. UNBEATBLE....

Keeper_Infernal
June 9th, 2011, 14:24
hello KK :)

after i finished deeper dungeons and official campaing.. (wich was kinda easy..)
i decided to try out the quest of the hero campaing.. and i failed at the first lvl :o

i am starting to think that i am not that much of a keeper after all... (i thought that the fact that i beated the avatar in both DD and official made me something special but i guess i am still a newbie.._

i start the lvl with 3 lvl 1 trolls and some imps and 2 allie keepers (or 1 i am not so sure)
after like 20 sec i see the blue keeper getting rampaged by lvl 10 hero dragon.. (:eek:)
and some beetles and hounds.. then after i was terrified by the hero dragons i decided to forfity myself and train my lvl 1 trolls and train my imps i waited for some warlocks to come and research in my librery but sadly no one have come to my sieged dungeon (i wonder why... :giant:)

i decided to assassinate the week dwarfs/beetles with my lvl 10 imps before attacking
(the hounds was to fast the dragon healed themselfs and the babarians was simply too strong :bile:)

seconds after i breached an assault team of vampires lvl 7~10 (:eek:) have teleported to my lair,slayed my trolls and then destroyed my dungeon heart.. :mad:

HOW AM I SUPOSED TO WIN THIS???? PLOX HELP?

Klinsk
June 10th, 2011, 11:56
I've had the same issue. The scripting is all mixed up I guess :p

Keeper_Infernal
June 10th, 2011, 12:39
that probelly true,they shold had put warlocks instead...

Duke Ragereaver
June 10th, 2011, 13:28
This campaign is supposed to run on a different Creature.txt. There is little else to do then to ''help'' yourself in the level script (if KeeperFX) or run it under the supposed Creature.txt (if normal DK).

Keeper_Infernal
June 10th, 2011, 18:09
how do i change the lvl script so i could "help" myself a little?
(i have keeperfx)

DzjeeAr
June 28th, 2013, 01:44
I've had the same issue. The scripting is all mixed up I guess :p
Nothing wrong with the script, all works as intended. It's KeeperFX that messes it up because it doesn't allow for a custom creature.txt file to be used (not sure if it currently does).

that probelly true,they shold had put warlocks instead...
No I shouldn't.

how do i change the lvl script so i could "help" myself a little?
(i have keeperfx)
Then you can't play this campaign I'm afraid. Even if you "help" yourself by altering the script, the experience you get when playing this campaign will be anything -but- the intended experience simply because it doesn't use the creatures as they were intended to be.

Metal Gear Rex
June 28th, 2013, 01:46
Nothing wrong with the script, all works as intended. It's KeeperFX that messes it up because it doesn't allow for a custom creature.txt file to be used (not sure if it currently does).

It does actually. Although it doesn't use creature.txt files anymore, but a different format of configure files. It has everything separated out, a file for each Creature, file for rules, etc.

DzjeeAr
June 28th, 2013, 01:54
It does actually. Although it doesn't use creature.txt files anymore, but a different format of configure files. It has everything separated out, a file for each Creature, file for rules, etc.
I don't think that means the custom creature.txt file that came with the campaign was automatically integrated into it. Then again this thread is 2 years old so I don't know if it functions properly now. Somehow I doubt it.

Metal Gear Rex
June 28th, 2013, 02:47
I don't think that means the custom creature.txt file that came with the campaign was automatically integrated into it. Then again this thread is 2 years old so I don't know if it functions properly now. Somehow I doubt it.

Well Mefisto or someone had to redo all the changes for the new file format but yeah it should be fixed now. Then again I haven't played the campaign or checked in on FX in a good while so I could be mistaken.