PDA

View Full Version : Current buildables for WftO

natchoguy
June 9th, 2011, 20:53
I don't really know what workshop built items will be in WftO. All I know that most DK2 buildables will be there but I've seem many people complain about the barricade and sentry trap (the cannon). Could someone clear up what will and will not be added

kyle
June 9th, 2011, 21:24
Alarm Trap
Poison Gas Trap
Lightning Trap
Word of Power Trap
Lava Trap
Boulder Trap
Spike Trap
Trigger Trap
Freeze Trap
Fireburst Trap
Mimic Trap
Barricade

Metal Gear Rex
June 9th, 2011, 21:29
I don't really know what workshop built items will be in WftO. All I know that most DK2 buildables will be there but I've seem many people complain about the barricade and sentry trap (the cannon). Could someone clear up what will and will not be added

Out of the Traps from DK1/DK2...

What Probably will be included:
Boulder Trap
Alarm Trap
Poison Gas Trap
Lightning Trap
Word of Power Trap
Spike Trap
Freeze Trap
Fireburst Trap (It is probably going to be tweaked from its DK2 counterpart, and will be effective against Heroes since most/all Heroes are vulnerable to lava while a lot of Creatures can walk on lava)

Wooden Door
Braced Door
Iron/Steel Door (Though I'm unsure what it will be called)
Magic Door (Although I'm unsure if we'll use the DK1 idea and have it be weak to Magic attacks or go with the DK2 idea and have it defend itself with fireballs, both were flawed by default and need tweaking)
Secret Door

What Probably won't be included:
Sentry Trap
Guard Post (I believe for the Guard Room, we were going to use the DK1 counterpart which is the Guard Post, making this "trap" useless to have)
Trigger Trap (You can't really do much with this)
Jack-in-the-Box (Gonna be replaced with a Mimic Trap last time I checked)

What I'm not really sure about
Lava Trap (It needs tweaking from its abusable DK1 counterpart. I had an idea where it only temporarily fills the tile with lava, instead of permanently)
Fear Trap (Questionable as it was kind of abusable, but also we're not using the DK2 Fear System)

Barricade (This is kinda abusable at times and not fully neccessary)