PDA

View Full Version : a bit confused...

Keeper_Infernal
June 10th, 2011, 12:25
hello keeperklan :)

i have played dk1 for a long time and also been on the forums and i allweys here things like,tank creatures,blitzers,flanker,support creature typs.. the thing is, I dont know what are you guys talking about! :confused:

plz somebody can explain me this?

(ill also like to know wich creature is what type just for curiosity :))

DragonsLover
June 10th, 2011, 13:31
Blitzers, flankers, support creatures... all that stuff apply to DK2, so I can understand your confusion. :rolleyes:

Duke Ragereaver
June 10th, 2011, 13:45
In DK2 the Creatures are divided and classified in Creature types, who have their own qualities in order to do their job on the battlefield.

Blockers, a more known word would be known as ‘tanks’, if you are familiar with that term. Basically diverting as much damage from other Creature types way. High health and generally can lend out a punch as well. Think of Trolls, Bile Demons and Black Knights.

Blitzers are focused on damaging enemies and controlling battlefields. They have usually high base damage and abilities that allow them to influence the battle greatly. They have some health, but often not the armour to take damage. Vampires and Dark Angels come to mind.

Support, ranged units include this category. As the name suggests, they support from a range. Warlocks and Dark Elves are notable support Creatures.

Flankers, often the lesser melee units, are best deployed from the flanks (obviously) to help the other types close-up. They are not specialized into anything but they can be useful for that extra bit damage. Goblins and Skeletons include these.

I hope that is sufficient to explain.

Keeper_Infernal
June 10th, 2011, 14:05
so all of those dosent exisit in dk1? but i can tell that warlock are suporters and bile demon are probelly "tanks" no?

Duke Ragereaver
June 10th, 2011, 14:07
so all of those dosent exisit in dk1? but i can tell that warlock are suporters and bile demon are probelly "tanks" no?

I think they would qualify for those named roles or types, yes.