PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

jamespclarke
July 19th, 2011, 13:10
its been a while sicne i play dungeon keeper 2, i think i was in year 4, so about 12 years ago?, found my disc while moving house and decided to re-install it, (realisd doesnt work on W7) so searched and downloaded the 1.3 version on theese forums (the one split into 20 parts) ¬¬

1) I swear i remember more skirmish maps, there's only 4? O_O
2) Which AI is hardest? i think i remember it being greyman, but i play that and win in 5minutes, and i used to struggle with this game as a kid ¬¬.

3) swear down, was more creatures, AND you could play as the "heroes" and build a hero dugneon, were u attract wizards instead of warlocks ect, swear u used to be able to do that ¬¬.

Beeb
July 19th, 2011, 13:30
1. Yeah there is. It's patch 1.7 that adds them (I think.)
2. No idea. I've always assumed Master Keeper was the hardest, but sometimes the AI bugs out and builds a lair and a Goblin. They do that for the whole game.
3. Depends on what you mean by "more creatures." Maybe you're getting confused with DK1? You can't build a hero dungeon and never have been able to. You can, however, torture heroes to make them join you or sacrifice in the temple for the Gods to give you some.

Orionzorz
August 12th, 2011, 16:02
DK 2 did have a hero dungeon thing. It was added by one of the bonus packs or patches.
With the 1.3 patch that is hosted on the site here, the one divided into 20 or so parts: I dont think it includes the bonus pack content, or content added by post-1.3 patches.