PDA

View Full Version : Creature/Hero Skillz? ?_?

Siren
August 19th, 2011, 22:19
For creature hero/ is there a place to find the core game skills, I've had a look and haven't had much luck, if there's a thread could someone throw it at me :3

Just to save me from re-creating skills that might exist. It's been a while since I played DK1, so I'm a little rusty.

Thanks in advance!

Evi
August 19th, 2011, 22:51
In 'The Awakening' roleplay, there's a thread with some list of skills from both games.

http://keeperklan.com/threads/43-Creature-Spells-amp-Abilities

Hope this was what you were looking for. :3

Siren
August 20th, 2011, 01:03
This will do nicely! Thank you sir!

Metal Gear Rex
August 20th, 2011, 01:41
In 'The Awakening' roleplay, there's a thread with some list of skills from both games.

http://keeperklan.com/threads/43-Creature-Spells-amp-Abilities

Hope this was what you were looking for. :3

It should be definately noted that some of the Spells are excluded in that list, such as Skeleton Army. I'll create an organized list of spells with a proper description soon, hopefully.

Siren
August 20th, 2011, 01:47
If there isn't one I'll creep for a game wiki for both and compile a list, I'm sure you have other things to do ;3

Metal Gear Rex
August 20th, 2011, 02:13
If there isn't one I'll creep for a game wiki for both and compile a list, I'm sure you have other things to do ;3

It probably would be best if I create the list, since I have access to not only a list of Spells from both games but also know about some Spells created from Suggestions. There are also a few situations where you'll run into a Spell from DK1/DK2 that has the same Spell Name as another Spell from the other game, yet has a different function. I would be the one to know how WftO is going to handle those kinds of situations.

I was already in the process of creating a list of Spells anyways, but it was for a different purpose.

Siren
August 20th, 2011, 02:32
Okay then! I think it's a good idea, makes it easier when people post creature/hero suggestions if they have access to some of the current skills. So balancing would be easier not a large list of random skills etc ;D

Metal Gear Rex
August 20th, 2011, 02:39
Okay then! I think it's a good idea, makes it easier when people post creature/hero suggestions if they have access to some of the current skills. So balancing would be easier not a large list of random skills etc ;D

It wouldn't really be for balance, but rather for easy reference. It makes it easier to create a Spell Set for a Unit when you have a good list to look at. There's nothing wrong with creating a New Spell, however. As long as it isn't the same as an existing Spell, is balanced, and is fitting for the Unit Suggestion.

Siren
August 20th, 2011, 02:46
It wouldn't really be for balance, but rather for easy reference. It makes it easier to create a Spell Set for a Unit when you have a good list to look at. There's nothing wrong with creating a New Spell, however. As long as it isn't the same as an existing Spell, is balanced, and is fitting for the Unit Suggestion.

In anycase! It'll prob make character suggestions easier to make. People wont have to fight to think of skills. Haha