PDA

View Full Version : Hidden level with a Spider

Vel
September 1st, 2011, 13:42
Hey guys, so I've stalked this website for.. God, it must be more than a year now, but for some reason I never made an account. Well I an account now and I'm here to ask you a question, I've asked this before on other sites but I guess this would really be the best place. I have a memory of a level on DK1, where you start as a spider in a half-destroyed dungeon, and you have to possess the spider to advance. I remember round the corner is boulder traps where you have to retreat and let them roll into the water to pass. I also remember a mission box saying something about a wizard who did this? I don't remember how I got to it and that's all I can remember. No one has ever been able to tell me what level this is, but I was wondering maybe one of you guys know?

Thanks!

~Vel

Metal Gear Rex
September 1st, 2011, 15:23
That is the second last Level in Deeper Dungeons, Dixaroc I believe. Speaking from memory so the name my not be exact but I know for a fact that it is the second last Deeper Dungeons level.

DragonsLover
September 3rd, 2011, 20:48
Yup, that's clearly Dixaroc (http://dk.youfailit.net/mapview.php?map=images/maps/dixaroc.png), and it's not a hidden level, but a level from Deeper Dungeons as MGR just said.