PDA

View Full Version : odd problem, only certain creatures appearing through portal on campaign

The Sentinel
September 19th, 2011, 17:11
Hi,
I've been having a problem with attracting creatures in campaign mode (playing skirmish and My Pet Dungeon creatures are attracted as usual), for some reason only certain creatures attracted by certain rooms will enter my campaign dungeons.
I have only been able to attract these creatures on my current campaign mission (with their respective rooms):

Salamander
Warlock
Mistress
Troll

I am currently on the mission where you first encounter black knights, and have to destroy the fairy fortress, although I have noticed a distinct lack of creatures as i've proceeded (fireflies, goblins, rogues and bile demons outside of their introduction levels, and even black knights on the current level). Just in case, I have installed a recent GOG.com release of DK2, although I don't think that should have any effect....... right?

DragonsLover
September 19th, 2011, 17:18
This is the infamous "Creature boycott" bug. Please download this (http://dungeon-keeper.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=79&func=fileinfo&id=65).

The Sentinel
September 20th, 2011, 02:09
ah brilliant, thanks!

Deadworker
February 21st, 2012, 13:23
hey i have the same problem, but mine is on the advanced campaign i downloaded in this forum. the one from drubjak. i want to play this advanced campaign. how can i fix it? can i manually change the creature-pool in this maps?