PDA

View Full Version : New Jobs avaliable – Music & SFX Composer

Mentor
September 29th, 2011, 18:30
Two spaces just opened up in our team. We need a music composer who can create a fitting soundtrack for our game, if you believe this is you, then please apply. We are also looking for a SFX composer who … Continue reading → (http://warfortheoverworld.com/399-new-jobs-avaliable-music-sfx-composer/)

More... (http://warfortheoverworld.com/399-new-jobs-avaliable-music-sfx-composer/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss)

Mothrayas
September 29th, 2011, 18:55
What, Dizzi got ditched or something? :p

kyle
September 29th, 2011, 18:57
Pretty much, he just doesn't reply no more, haven't spoke to him in like a month. We need people in the sound department, especially now that we have a new mentor.

Mothrayas
September 29th, 2011, 19:07
Didn't he mention a couple months ago that he was going to be away for a couple months?

kyle
September 29th, 2011, 19:36
I haven't had anything from him since he joined last year pretty much, just some test tracks.

natchoguy
September 30th, 2011, 00:01
I'll try to make some tracks in my spare time but you can't fully rely on me

Mothrayas
October 2nd, 2011, 13:47
Well, it would be nice if you could show just about what you are capable of, then.

natchoguy
October 2nd, 2011, 13:54
actually I've already posted a demo version of a song that was to test if I had the right rhythm for a game like DK. But since my comp was forced to be rebooted; I have to start from scratch

aerotake
October 4th, 2011, 08:43
Yeah, I was originally planning to collaborate with Dizzi on some music for the game, but I stopped hearing back from him a few months ago, so I assumed he didn't want any other composers on the project. If you (Kyle & co.) are in need of a lead composer again, I'd be happy to get back on board and try out some new material.

Right now, I'm interning full time in the music department @ Sony, so I'm getting a ton of real world game music experience that I can pass on to this project. I've composed music for three indie games in the past, and I'll have an original remix ingame and on the soundtrack for Sony's Uncharted 3 in November. Also, Dungeon Keeper 1 is my favourite PC game ever. Ever, ever, ever.

Samples & past projects can be found at www.soundcloud.com/samthornmusic, and I'm on Skype under samthornmusic. Let me know if you wanna start throwing around ideas!

Cheers,
-s

natchoguy
October 4th, 2011, 11:32
I for now have nothing to offer as my music maker seems to have problems on my comp. If I resolve the problems, then I'll try to help

bormeth
October 5th, 2011, 11:27
Yeah, I was originally planning to collaborate with Dizzi on some music for the game, but I stopped hearing back from him a few months ago, so I assumed he didn't want any other composers on the project. If you (Kyle & co.) are in need of a lead composer again, I'd be happy to get back on board and try out some new material.

Right now, I'm interning full time in the music department @ Sony, so I'm getting a ton of real world game music experience that I can pass on to this project. I've composed music for three indie games in the past, and I'll have an original remix ingame and on the soundtrack for Sony's Uncharted 3 in November. Also, Dungeon Keeper 1 is my favourite PC game ever. Ever, ever, ever.

Samples & past projects can be found at www.soundcloud.com/samthornmusic, and I'm on Skype under samthornmusic. Let me know if you wanna start throwing around ideas!

Cheers,
-s

Woo dude sounds awsome! :) Lets wait for kyle to drop by, im sure u 2 will start throwing some ideas around.

Henry Langdon
October 5th, 2011, 14:12
pity the link does not work anyway good luck I had a go at making the music did not fit dk at all

Synoiz
October 8th, 2011, 00:49
Hello there, let's see if I can help at all. Sounds like a shame what happened with this Dizzi bloke but hopefully the soundtrack will be great.